• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Arsenal vs Tottenham | Sunday, 16:30 BST | Sky Sports

What result do you predict?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Like clockwork, a stupid errand that needs doing has come at the most inopportune time, I'll be depending on the fine people of our forum to keep me informed of the happenings of the NLD.

Please, Arsenal, just THRASH THEM!! All other considerations are trivial.

Gunner-Union

It's a big game for Torreira. I hope he can resist any press and has the fitness to get up and down the pitch with Guendouzi. I feel he has to sit a bit deeper but it's a funny midfield three that's going to need positional discipline and the ability to give and go. I hope we batter Sp**s but for all the injury hype surrounding them, that's a pretty strong team Poch has put out. The stats are in our favour so let's do this. COYG.

he should be sitting deep as hes a dm

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
It's a big game for Torreira. I hope he can resist any press and has the fitness to get up and down the pitch with Guendouzi. I feel he has to sit a bit deeper but it's a funny midfield three that's going to need positional discipline and the ability to give and go. I hope we batter Sp**s but for all the injury hype surrounding them, that's a pretty strong team Poch has put out. The stats are in our favour so let's do this. COYG.
It’s a midfield with cero creativity... the midfield is going to be so disjointed from strikers, if Torreira becomes is Santi Cazorla today then it could work

Check

Does anyone have a good stream? Dutch television chose to talk about the F1 race that just ended, so I can't see the first 10 minutes on TV...

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
No Ceballos is disappointing to say the least. Otherwise though, very happy with that line up.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Sp**s are better in goal, in defence and midfield according to Souness. Might as well not bother with the game then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom