• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Arsenal vs Tottenham | Sunday, 16:30 BST | Sky Sports

What result do you predict?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveEvets

Quality goal that from Lacazette

Just get a proper midfield on (take off Xhaka, or take off both Xhaka and Guendouzi) and we'll win this.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Just when we will ever stop making these mistakes Sp**s aren't even creating chances they just waiting for us to make mistake they are clinical team they'll punish you.

Take off Xhaka and get someone with brain

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
Stream died before the goal so I didn't even see it

With Xhaka I'm not even surprised or angry anymore. It's to be expected. We'll still get people telling us he's our most important player....

OSBK

Established Member
Both the Sp**s fullbacks are a red card waiting to happen.

Pressure, pressure, pressure and watch them crumble

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

We won't move forward until Xhaka has gone. He plays every game but puts in a handful of decent performance a season. To be honest I can't even pick one from recent memory.

Sokratis puts in more bad performances than good. Still another 2 transfer windows to sort this out really, if they have the guts to cut out Xhaka.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Their goals came from stupid mistakes, it’s the same old, same old.

Unai can only set up the players he’s got. If you have a rash back line and DM, there’s nothing he can do to stop that. It’s a consequence of spending 75m on an attacker a **** all on a CB. Simples.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom