• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Arsenal vs Tottenham | Sunday, 16:30 BST | Sky Sports

What result do you predict?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Terrible first half.

Terrible defense.

Terrible attack.

We have been outsmarted tactically. We are at home and we don't seems to want to be here.

Hopefully we can fix it in the second half. But there is no point if Emery keep starting losers like Brazilian Mustafi, Sokratshit and Xhaka. Auba and Laca in the same attack should be binned as soon as after internationals. Still can't believe we keep up with it that idea.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

We needed that goal. Can see us scoring two more but Xhaka is a walking -1. ****ing irritating player.

Check

Get Xhaka out of this club ASAP. Responsible for both goals. First losing that header vs Kane (Sokratis his fault as well, should never ever going for that header and leaving such a big space behind him) and the penalty is one of the most stupid things I've ever witnessed on a football pitch.

Malky

Established Member
Get Xhaka to ****! Is it to late to put him on a plane and get him out the club permanently?
Games like this I wish we still had Ramsey! :(

FinnGooner

Established Member
I know the first goal is a **** up by Leno but give a one god damn reason why Sokratis isn't running down as fast as possible. Idiot! He just let's Eriksen get free in the box as if there's no danger

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Their goals came from stupid mistakes, it’s the same old, same old.

Unai can only set up the players he’s got. If you have a rash back line and DM, there’s nothing he can do to stop that. It’s a consequence of spending 75m on an attacker a **** all on a CB. Simples.

When the camera panned on Emery I thought damn he's got that same face Arsène had at times when the players would eff it up.

Wrighty4eva

Established Member
Take off Xhaka and Guendouzi, bring on Ceballos and willock, tell willock and ceballos push forward let torreira sit back protect the back four and lets have at this..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom