• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Arsenal vs Tottenham | Sunday, 16:30 BST | Sky Sports

What result do you predict?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I think Nelson would have controlled the ball and at least run to the byline. Even if he lost the ball, he would have the legs to run back. This game suited Nelson much better.

How? Mkhitaryan literally created the chance where Kolasinac was half a yard off side, if Kolasinac holds his run he still gets there and we still have a good chance of scoring. Vs Newcastle and Burnley Nelson created absolutely nothing. There's no reason why Nelson should have came on today, there's no basis for him making a difference to this game. At least with Mkhitaryan he has some history of creating chances even if he's not of the quality we'd like. I don't think it was the game for throwing a young lad in there and hoping he does something when he didn't do anything under less pressure against two weaker opponents.

HBL

Established Member
Frustrating result, delighted with the performance for the most part. Two individual errors cost us today from Xhaka/Leno and decision to bring on Mkhi was poor from Unai. Sokratis also far from impressive on the first goal. That performance has given me every bit of encouragement I needed to believe we can finish 3rd.

Reactions: A_G
Jesus everyone on here is going so mental asking for emerys head. We played a decent Sp**s side, we were 2 down and be battled back and could of won the game, there was some dissapointing moments but overall we done OK today. This team can only get better once we get our full backs back. Emery will have learnt about that midfield today.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Xhaka, Luiz and Sokratis are mad.

Feel sorry for Emery there’s a give-a-way goal every other week between them.

Wrighty4eva

Established Member
Emery started the season as if he had a pair, then slowly started to tuck them between his legs buffalo bill style, only a whole season to go of this shenanigans then maybe we can throw our hat in the ring for a proper coach.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Because he got the lineup and the tactics wrong from the start.
I don't think so his tactics were not the problem the mistakes from our own players cost us we were in total control before thier 1st goal the 2nd goal we know it's xhaka Sp**s created nothing

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Midfield cost us today. Emery had to shoehorn all of Xhaka Torreira and Guendouzi together. Thankfully Guendouzi was brilliant because the other 2 were not up to par, especially Xhaka who played the full 90 and sucked the whole time.

Emery then did good bringing on Ceballos but ****ed that up after. He had the chance to bring on Özil, Willock or even Nelson ahead of Mhkitaryan but he still brought in Mhki who predictably was ineffective. I know everyones down on Reiss right now but I would still back him way more than Mhki. Özil not fit but would still back him over Mhki. Willock would have given us some presence. That was a very bad decision.

Our defenders were the usual. Attackers were pretty decent when involved but I don't think they work together the way people think they will.

I have to say I'm very disappointed in this result and performance.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Yeah don’t bother. Because you won’t say anything to make me think otherwise.

You’ll probably defend his days in France or his price tag. Dude is greedy and don’t pick out team mates

You not catch Lacazette’s goal then?

We’re talking about the NLD derby bro. Not whatever match you must’ve watched on Setanta Sports.

Manberg

Predator
I don't think so his tactics were not the problem the mistakes from our own players cost us we were in total control before thier 1st goal the 2nd goal we know it's xhaka Sp**s created nothing

Individual mistakes have been common place in the Arsenal team for a long time. It’s Emery’s responsibility to pick players who’re not so braindead or to drill them out of the side.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom