• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Sead Kolasinac: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
Sead Kolasinac #31

SEAD.jpg

Nationality: Bosnian
24.png

Position: Left Back/Wing Back
Height: 1.83 m
Dominant Foot: Left
Contract Until: 2022​

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
Not the best of cameos today but that's to be expected given his lack of game time due to the events going on with him and Özil.

One alibi pass that put us in trouble and put the ball out for a corner under no pressure which is danger against team like Burnley.

At least he involved in getting Barnes booked so had one positive contribution in his short time.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
The Bosnian Roberto Carlos was brilliant today. Our biggest threat going forward, creating many chances and gave Sanchez a torrid time. For me he edged Guendouzi (who was also brilliant) for MOTM.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Still his crosses are way off defensively still not that good but better than expected for a guy who didn't play first 3 games of the season

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Can't fault his effort but his final ball is just atrocious. And it's the only benefit of having him in the side because he can't defend very well.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
This poor end ball is a sterotype missplaced myth, 92% passing today making 2 out 2 long balls and 2 of 3 crosses.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
This poor end ball is a sterotype missplaced myth, 92% passing today making 2 out 2 long balls and 2 of 3 crosses.
Stats don't tell everything. The amount of times he was up there, should've put in more than just 3 crosses. Stumbled in the 1st half when in a great position. Strayed offside despite looking across the line for what could've been the winner. He's frustratingly wasteful of good openings.

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
The hospital pass one of his specialities. Played another one to Ceballos today. Other than that I thought he did ok bar some poor crossing.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
I thought he was pretty poor today tbh. Did **** all with loads of threatening opportunities.

That's basically his schtick. Great, he has good attacking positional awereness, but does ****all with it.

It's like Gervinho, who had good pace and dribbling but failed to actually make anything of note from it.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Emery described him as it and rightly so, alrhough Kola wasn't as weak defensively as Carlos.

The only thing he and Roberto Carlos have in common is that they play football, lad.

One is one of the greatest attacking leftbacks of all time, the other is a bosnian bodybuilder who offers nothing in attack, despite finding himself in good attacking positions.

The Iwobi of leftbacks, if you will.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
When he started featuring regularly in our first 11 last season, I felt his attacking contribution was very good. Used to find a team mate with a pull back or cross most of the time. I was only worried about his defensive frailties. Since the latter stages of last season, his attacking game has fallen to pieces, can't find a team mate in the box even when he has time and space. Weirdly I'm less worried about his defensive capabilities now. In short it seems he has slightly improved his defending while his attacking output has gone down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom