• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Henrikh Mkhitaryan (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

say yes

forum master baiter
Yep I hate when a player refuses to move and will happily see out his contract. Oh that's a nice gif below.
I want us to get rid of both - so no horse in this race really - but the stick Mkhi gets compared to Mesut has always been hilarious.

Since Mkhi joined us he’s outscored, out-assisted and outworked Mesut, winning player of the month 3 times in the process (0 for Mesut). Paid a fraction of the wages too, and can do a disciplined job out wide where we lack bodies. But apparently Mkhi’s a huge liability, and Özil’s not an issue :lol:

squallman

Still Pining for Wenger
It must be said, the shifting out of the deadwood this summer has been spectacular. It was always gonna be an uphill task to shift Mustafi, but everyone else we needed to sell is gone. Lovely stuff.

Did Inter Milan or some other club in Serie A sign Xhaka and Kolasinac in the past hour without me realizing?

I want us to get rid of both - so no horse in this race really - but the stick Mkhi gets compared to Mesut has always been hilarious.

Since Mkhi joined us he’s outscored, out-assisted and outworked Mesut, winning player of the month 3 times in the process (0 for Mesut). Paid a fraction of the wages too, and can do a disciplined job out wide where we lack bodies. But apparently Mkhi’s a huge liability, and Özil’s not an issue :lol:

We should have get rid of both tbf this summer and Iwobi should have had his last chance to impress this season.

Guess you just can't get rid of Miki and Özil on the wages they are on, and Everton offer for Iwobi was too good to turn down.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
This is wonderful news because hopefully the youth will get more opportunities where usually Emery would feel obliged to play him. His wages off the books is a good thing also

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
This is wonderful news because hopefully the youth will get more opportunities where usually Emery would feel obliged to play him. His wages off the books is a good thing also
It's mostly wonderful because I see it, and I feel like we're being heard. Elneny gone (for now), Mustafi in deep freeze, Özil one foot out the door and so only the realisation that Xhaka is a human lavatory--which can't be long now--and we're sailing. It's like the end of The Truman Show.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Needs to go and be replaced by a better attacking wide player.

Iceman10

Established Member
Sweet. Seeing movement on a Mkhi out is a bonus. Hope it gets done. A second transfer deadline day of sorts, when it (hopefully) comes to Mkhi and Mustafi.

Iceman10

Established Member
Great news, but who the **** is gonna play the Europa League now?

Willock, Ceballos, Reiss, Saka, Özil did not start against Sp**s. We have enough players for rotation, especially when it comes to EL level. A quality addition in January would be nice, but not essential.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom