• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Arsenal vs Tottenham | Sunday, 16:30 BST | Sky Sports

What result do you predict?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
We deserved 3 points here. Really disappointed by the two goals we gifted them because I felt we dominated them from start to finish apart from that 10 minutes or so.
Agree. Although with the madness of the last 10-15minutes it still could've gone either way and Kane of course had a massive chance.

Felt like we mostly did it to ourselves (Xhaka :mad::mad:) though.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Agree. Although with the madness of the last 10-15minutes it still could've gone either way and Kane of course had a massive chance.

Felt like we mostly did it to ourselves (Xhaka :mad::mad:) though.
Exactly. Had Xhaka not gifted them a penalty we would have been pounding their goal. We also missed a few sitters ourselves. Great team effort let down by individual mishaps in crucial moments. Infuriating.

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
progress is being made. We didnt get slaughtered against Liverpool, and we didnt lose against Sp**s. We live to fight another day. We are on track for top4.

Just pray the strikers stay fit.

We are still leaking goals from everywhere its even worse then under Wenger we still not have issued our system to solve the problem. we are still all over the place.

I would be more then happy to finish 4th but it will be a hell of a task, Emery still have not found his best eleven as he keeps on changing every match.

Ofcourse we deserved the 3 points today but we did make life difficult to go 0-2 behind with some stupid moments.

Tomb Bombadil

After this game I also thought Chambers needs another chance. Sokratis and Luiz both with many mistakes in the last two games. I would like to see him together with Luiz.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
After this game I also thought Chambers needs another chance. Sokratis and Luiz both with many mistakes in the last two games. I would like to see him together with Luiz.
Changing our center backs many times during the season won't do us well we need stability in that position.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
What I hate most of Emery is he saying Xhaka did a great job yesterday. That’s a sign he sees what he wants and we are doomed with him. That’s why he is captain and he is not dropping him. In his mind is Xhaka and 2 more, no matters what he does.

That’s even worse, because he thinks the team is doing it right when clearly that midfield is ****ee... his system is negative midfield and is confirmed. And Doozy as raw as he is, he is not being the problem, is Emery, his tactics and Xhaka not giving anything... he is not Xabi Alonso.

Jackie_Treehorn

Player:Martinelli
Peace Be Upon Him get outta here:lol:
Sorry that might be construed by our Muslim friends as disrespectful. I was inebriated and trying to find an honorific fitting for our 2x cup winner. I have utmost respect for the Islamic faith and I do wish peace upon Rambo:lol:

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Sorry that might be construed by our Muslim friends as disrespectful. I was inebriated and trying to find an honorific fitting for our 2x cup winner. I have utmost respect for the Islamic faith and I do wish peace upon Rambo:lol:
I did not take offence I just found it very dramatic and funny :D

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

But seriously, it’s concerning with David Luiz. He seems to turn off in critical situations and lose runners coming into his kitchen ffs.
It is a clusterfuck of epic proportions, Sokratis, David Luiz, Mustafi, god damn all of them. Need Saliba to be a Sergio Ramos/Van Dijk hybrid, otherwise we are fecked next season too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom