• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Henrikh Mkhitaryan (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

And nobody ****ing cares hahahaha goodbye Mkhi see you never!

tenor.gif

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I'm really happy with this, great news. Makes it even more weird that Emery brought him on though against Sp**s, even more angry about that now. Ah well, can't happen again at least!
Again emery knows nothing about transfers it's all down to edu and raul. Also di marzio said the talks was opened later in the night and its done just after few hours

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
That was fast.
Nelson or Özil yesterday instead of Mkhi and we could have won the game. Incredible, that he done nearly nothing with all the space he got in his minutes.

Some don't understand how happy i am. No Mkhi in an Arsenal dress for at least a year, probably never again.

Personally i wish him all the best, gain some confidence and he will have some good performances for Roma.
Nice from him, that he wants to play.

shootxhakashoot

Özil lives rent-free in my head
Now Özil, mustafi and xhaka can gtfo as well. Funny 'useless' mkhi (who has tried his best for us imo but unsucessfully) got some interest yet the 'genius' Özil has no suitors whatsoever. Its about attitude not wages Roma prepared to pay at least some of mkhi wages so people will match high wages if the right attitude is there. Good luck to him in Italy I say. Let's give our youngsters some games. Get rid of the rest of the above deadwood and go back in for Zaha in January hopefully.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Again emery knows nothing about transfers it's all down to edu and raul. Also di marzio said the talks was opened later in the night and its done just after few hours

Raul doesn't **** about. Would have taken Gazidis months to do

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Reddit:

PeacefulKillah
LETS GO, SO HYPE RIGHT NOW!!
Can't believe we went from chasing unknown brazilians to getting a top player.

<<Must be talking about some other signing>>

MundoRavo
Arsenal fan here - just want to say a big thank you for taking this guy off our hands! I hope he's better for you than he has been for us!

Shahin Tadjalli

Theres people on here that been rooting for Iwobi to be sold, labelled our young wingers not good enough and demanded this wankstain to be played.

Absolute sorry player that contributed sweet **** all and was in total just a disgrace that he had Rosicky's / Bobby's number.

This is the same amount of buzz I got from the Tierney and Saliba transfers, soooo happy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom