• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Henrikh Mkhitaryan (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iceman10

Established Member
Slightly more interest among Roma fans shown in video captured as he heads in for his medical, but only slightly. lol. This one is done anyway, which is great. Hope we can do something with Mustafi also.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
Good riddance, wonder what the loan fee and release clause will be. 25 matches still quite a steep requirement for automatically triggering the option, Roma could easily pull a Napoli/Ospina situation even if he does play well.

thierrytheking14

Some don't understand how happy i am. No Mkhi in an Arsenal dress for at least a year, probably never again
aldr,x1700,front-c,185,103,750,1000-bg,f8f8f8.u1.jpg

BobP

Memri Fan
Wait, does this mean that Iwobi died for nothing?

What was the point of selling him if this Armenian slut was on the way out?

#RaulOut

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Wait, does this mean that Iwobi died for nothing?

What was the point of selling him if this Armenian slut was on the way out?

#RaulOut

I think Ornstein on Arseblog's podcast said the club felt Iwobi had hit his ceiling bug I might be misremembering.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

I love this, I know how Don Raul does it too, he is just willing to share with the agents. He lets them fill their pockets, and helps us get rid of our unwanted players.

How **** is Mustafi that even the superagents can't find a club to sign him ffs.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Option or no option, once they've been loaned out under this regime, there's no way back for him, Nenners or anyone else considered deadwood.

Yeah exactly, no complaints about loaning players out at this point. They're all unsellable - only Mustafi apparently cant even be loaned.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
More like “Edu and Raul plan to use Mkhitaryan’s departure to force Emery to give more minutes to young players”.
I wonder if they have any conversations with Freddie behind Emery's back - I'd like to think so

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom