• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Cygan salvages career while Lehmann fits in nicely

titi

Cygan is doing OK. He seems to have settled a bit more and just needs to keep consisitent. Lehmann has been first class.

GoonerLuke

A.Hussain said:
he needs to still work on his pace... hes a good cb. makes quite a lot of important interceptions....

I don't think he's going to get any faster, no matter how hard he works at it.

Jinn

Established Member
Haha yes.

Kolo has been covering well for him recently too - which tends to make his performances also look better.

Sammer

Established Member
Cygan surprised many of us. IMO he will not be a first-class defender - but he is showing commitment and effort at the moment.

I believe that Lehmann has now reached a level, where his understanding with the defense is solid and secure. He had very solid games and Sundays game was clearly one of his best.

Lehmann and the improved defense could turn out to be just the difference that makes us win the EPL this year...

Keplaz

Is there hope for Mustafi after all, even Cygan turned things round...

I apologise for this bump, gracious and mighty mods.:facepalm:

I got to wondering how far back this forum went. This is the furthest back post which isn't locked. I'm guessing it won't stay this way for long....

Jae

Now THIS is why you shouldn't post after a few bevs :lol: always ends in tears.

Top Bottom