• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Cygan salvages career while Lehmann fits in nicely

Vanfrothan

Cygan walks into this back 4. Was a successful Wenger signing imo. I remember the Leeds 4-1 away where he was daddy and even managed to stamp on Bowyers head or something.

That was probably the best game he had for us, he was immense that day.

Boot in the face of bowyer gets him an extra 0.5 as well!

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable
Cygan walks into this back 4. Was a successful Wenger signing imo. I remember the Leeds 4-1 away where he was daddy and even managed to stamp on Bowyers head or something.
Also away at PSV, he was absolutely brilliant.

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable
Looking at most of those members posting at the end of 2003... They are all last seen 2006, 2008 etc. It's really ****ing eery to me. How do people just decide to stop visiting the forum forever?

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Looking at most of those members posting at the end of 2003... They are all last seen 2006, 2008 etc. It's really ****ing eery to me. How do people just decide to stop visiting the forum forever?
Life happens man. After that period we also dropped down the table a couple spots.. People are fickle.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
A lot of them moved to OMITT.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom