• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Merci Arsène

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Best part was when it went wide left near the start and for some reason it didn't get slammed low across the box to their CBs.
Wenger was like Pep, he was a stickler for a passing game that didn’t involve long odds, like crosses into the box that had been a feature of English football for a century or more.

Just imagine if Wenger had had Pep’s quality of players in every position in one season?

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
Imagine if he comes back... as an interim coach at least and only focused on the football. Would be really interesting how he does with this squad.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Imagine if he comes back... as an interim coach at least and only focused on the football. Would be really interesting how he does with this squad.
Lets not.

Let me say more... It ended pretty badly for him. He was hurt. Would you want there to be any chance at all of it ending badly again for him here, at his age? If you love the guy, the thought of that should make you sick.

Last edited:

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

Its a dream for me too. To have him come back and lead us to a title or even a CL? You couldn't dream better than that.
It’s not a dream for me. While we’ve got the same old holes in the squad like a Luiz, Sokratis and Xhaka, it’ll just be the same old frustration boiling over as they make mistakes. The hate that spewed out for Emery by posters on here in the Sp**s match, took me back. It’s always the managers fault.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
It’s not a dream for me. While we’ve got the same old holes in the squad like a Luiz, Sokratis and Xhaka, it’ll just be the same old frustration boiling over as they make mistakes. The hate that spewed out for Emery by posters on here in the Sp**s match, took me back. It’s always the managers fault.
It's a dream as dreams go; like, he comes back; the defence performs great; Xhaka gets the first ever brain transplant;wins the lot and retires on his terms. No horrific mach threads required! It's a dream--like the one you had last night about Diana Dors, involving that WW2 gas mask and the 3 mexican dwarves.

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

It's a dream as dreams go; like, he comes back; the defence performs great; Xhaka gets the first ever brain transplant;wins the lot and retires on his terms. No horrific mach threads required! It's a dream--like the one you had last night about Diana Dors, involving that WW2 gas mask and the 3 mexican dwarves.
According to Google she was born Diana Fluck. :lol: No mention of Mexicans though.

pacstud

Quality

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

It's a legitimate question though. Why hasn't he got another job in management when it's fairly clear that's what he wanted? Damning, if you ask me.

You honestly believe there's no clubs out there that'd want Wenger as their manager? Let's be honest he's not gonna just manage any club, and besides that I think he was happy to take a complete year out. Judging by the latest interview he's definitely raring to go again though. That being said he's gonna wait for the right job, at his age he won't have time to take a struggling side in need of major changes, he'll want a decent team capable of accomplishing something but needs something that he can give them, maybe inspire them to achieve more than what they're giving at the moment. Keep an eye out, I guarantee he'll get a job soon, it'll probably be a decent one at that.

Most of Ligue 1 would take him as their manager, most German teams too. Then there's a few top teams who might sack their manager and would gladly take Wenger until the end of the season. I don't believe for one second that it's as simple as no one wants him. In fact I think it's outright ridiculous to suggest that clubs wouldn't think of him as an option.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom