• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Merci Arsène

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
You honestly believe there's no clubs out there that'd want Wenger as their manager? Let's be honest he's not gonna just manage any club, and besides that I think he was happy to take a complete year out. Judging by the latest interview he's definitely raring to go again though. That being said he's gonna wait for the right job, at his age he won't have time to take a struggling side in need of major changes, he'll want a decent team capable of accomplishing something but needs something that he can give them, maybe inspire them to achieve more than what they're giving at the moment. Keep an eye out, I guarantee he'll get a job soon, it'll probably be a decent one at that.

Most of Ligue 1 would take him as their manager, most German teams too. Then there's a few top teams who might sack their manager and would gladly take Wenger until the end of the season. I don't believe for one second that it's as simple as no one wants him. In fact I think it's outright ridiculous to suggest that clubs wouldn't think of him as an option.
No, i'm not saying that. But he said a year ago, he'd back in January this year. I think the thought of Wenger kicking his heels in boredom is rather funny. Some people can't handle doing nothing and i'd imagine he's one of them. I want to see him back and happy, just wondering what's the hold up.

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
Wow. I never thought he'd really write an autobiography. So many things I think he'll choose not to say about the club
Nevertheless, I hope I don't die before he publishes it. One of the few things I must do.

Ooooooh Arsène is loading ze musket

"

These hv thing buggers me. All I can think of now is photon energies...

But yeah, feels like people who downplay the period where we had to return profit every window for some years should be autobanned for 30 days. Just so we can start creating culture here where that amazing job Wenger did in that period keeping us in top4 will be acknowledged as one of the greatest achievement this club has seen! :p:D

Merci Wenger!

Would love to see Wenger take over United. Might have to support them until he retires!

Not sure if the quotes are true. Maybe he is also just putting pressure on child smiling murderer before the game on Monday! Legend!

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
It was the right time to go but I miss him bad

tenor.gif

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Watching the CL yesterday made me wonder why Arsène struggled so much in Europe. Why couldn't he replicate the success in England to Europe? I still remember getting spanked 4-0 by AC Milan or the Wayne Bridge goal or the UEFA/EL finals. We should've gone one in the early 2000s.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Always a pleasure to listen to
Absolutely right. Which has the biggest effect, the squad or the manager.

Currently the chemistry is not right, Erikson wants to leave. And the team are not performing well. It’s the same manager though.

Getting the right squad to gel together is the key if you want to perform higher than your squad cost.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Still wearing the red tie. Got to love the man.

Not sure RVP is a legend, he kicked Arsène in the proverbial nuts by handing the title to SAF in his last year. That team would never have won the league without all his goals, many of which he made from nothing.

Still, Arsenal were a mile away from providing the sort of rewards United could.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom