• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Watford vs Arsenal | Sunday, 16:30 BST | Sky Sports

Result

• Watford win

Votes: 5 5.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 11 12.9%
  • Arsenal win

Votes: 69 81.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

APierre

You Wanna Come Out Here?
The match thread Don is back.

Drop Xhaka and start your best players, Emery. Thank you.

KcrJQxL.jpg

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Interesting how Watford have a new manager now, wonder if there’ll be an improvement because they’ve been dreadful all season so far.

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
Interesting how Watford have a new manager now, wonder if there’ll be an improvement because they’ve been dreadful all season so far.

How many of their players away on international duty I wonder? Huge advantage if he gets the week to work with majority of them

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Think they said he would be back in training in September.

But guess the point when we consider to remove AMN from RB spot is when Bellerin is back!
I'm more than happy for Hector to come back in once fit but this thread is for a match this Sunday... Realistic posts would be appreciated..

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Is he back yet?
You all realise this lad hasn't played football for like a year. Expecting him to come back and be better than anyone else in the position is a bit pie in the sky..

On the fantasy football app it says him and Tierney are due back on the 30th but it might be sooner.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
I would give Chambers the nod ahead of Sokratis, who was poor against Sp**s. Otherwise the team should write itself, strongest team possible.

Leno
AMN Chambers Luiz Kolasinac
Torreira Guendouzi (Xhaka)
Pepe Ceballos Auba
Lacazette

billyf

For who though?
I don't have an answer for this but the man is a liability in defence. Plus, his ability to provide runs are needed much more in midfield. We don't have such a player there. One who can break a defence with a run or provide an extra body when the side players make parallel crosses in the area.

Bergkamp1988

Think they said he would be back in training in September.

But guess the point when we consider to remove AMN from RB spot is when Bellerin is back!

I'd be happy to play Jenkinson if he where still here. Chambers would be a much better choice as well.
I just want a man who's profession is to defend.
Plus Pepe doesn't seem to be much interested in the defensive aspect of the game, a reason more to have an actual defender.
.. Plus we have a very offensive LB with Kola so I'd like to balance this out with our Rb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom