• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: January 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
I hope so but I thought the same about Iniesta, Xavi, Casillas etc but I suppose you're right about the money, they weren't earning Messi money.

I'd even refrain from going back to Argentina, he left there at like 10 didnt he?

He went to Barcelona in 2001, when he was 13. He spent six years in the youth team at Newell's Old Boys, his boyhood club, and scored almost 500 goals during that time!

ASIF

He needs to just retire at Barca, normally I don't care about what players do towards the end of their career but if he goes anywhere else at this stage in his career it just feels wrong.

The PL wouldn't get the best Messi and I really don't want to see that, I also hope he doesn't join a Saudi, Chinese, American club either, in years to come I want to check back on Messi's career and just see that one club stat throughout.

For me he's the greatest ever and being at one club is quite special in the days where loyalty doesn't really exist in football.
He is not even the greatest Argentine.

Malky

Established Member
Never happening, this guy doesn't fit in Brexit FC.

Going to be either my boy Dean Henderson or Pickford.
Pickford - massive waste of money, such an over rated keeper.
Henderson looks decent but first choice at United next season could be too much too soon, no? Had a read through the De Gea stuff on Redcafe and the general feeling is sell De Gea in January if he's refusing to sign a contract and have Romero as first choice.
Romero and Henderson next season wouldn't fill me with too much confidence as a United fan, personally.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Pickford - massive waste of money, such an over rated keeper.
Henderson looks decent but first choice at United next season could be too much too soon, no? Had a read through the De Gea stuff on Redcafe and the general feeling is sell De Gea in January if he's refusing to sign a contract and have Romero as first choice.
Romero and Henderson next season wouldn't fill me with too much confidence as a United fan, personally.

Most likely Henderson over Romero come the next season. Defence is mostly strong so it’s not a bad back line for an academy boy.

It’s the midfield and attack which is worryingly ****.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Most likely Henderson over Romero come the next season. Defence is mostly strong so it’s not a bad back line for an academy boy.

It’s the midfield and attack which is worryingly ****.
Hasn't De Gea signed a new four year deal? I think I read that today, making him the highest paid player at club.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom