• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Hector Bellerin: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Symbia

I think you guys are highly underrating Hector's skill on the ball. He is not the greatest dribbler alright but he is no Jenkinson.

In some occasions he did dribbled his way out of tight angles but usually does use his frightning pace to beat his opposite number by outpacing them.
His goal vs Liverpool shows he can produce a moment of magic in some occasions.

He was rightly moved to right back so as to have huge space to run into which is his biggest strength.
I agree with the suggestion of improving his defensive game.

Last edited:

Wryer

I do think he needs to improve his reading of the game. Still a huge improvement over AMN, who I feel is not even a proper RB back up option. Marginal at best.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

So is hyperbole new word for trolling? Sounds better, good political word switch!

I would think intelligent people have better ways to express themselves, which result in good conversations.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Seriously there should be an IQ test before you’re allowed to reply to me.
anigif_enhanced-7593-1433181118-18.gif

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Hopefully he does not lose more speed and agility when coming back, after last long-term injury he seemed to have lost a yard on him.

pacstud

It’s called hyperbole, don’t take everything so literally.

Seriously there should be an IQ test before you’re allowed to reply to me.
You obviously know the game. I like your posts. You really don't need the A-Level Douchebaggery that accompanies so many of your posts. It reeks of insecurity. Maybe lay off the insults and stick with the analysis...it's pretty good stuff actually.

Cheers.

Lidl_Reed

Wants a new name
Anyway, Heccyy is back IN TRAINING OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG HE IS SO HOT IN TRAINING!

20+ assists this season and so many interceptions and tackles, WOW WOW WOW :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom