• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Serie A Thread

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Chiesa is a lovely player. unbelievable stamina.

He pressed the **** out of Juve.
I desperately want us to him in future he is very good player very direct and as you said he got such amazing stamina only thing lacking from his game is scoring alot of goals

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I desperately want us to him in future he is very good player very direct and as you said he got such amazing stamina only thing lacking from his game is scoring alot of goals
yeah, doesn't have a good scoring record.

He reminds me of Alexis.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Not one for xG, but it's amazing. Same with Juve, Italy, Chelsea and now Inter. Conte just simply gets teams up and running almost straight away. Doesn't need to spend 150 million on full-backs, doesn't need time to "implement his philosophy"

The White Pelè

Human Highlight Reel
I have noticed there have been many goals and open games in the league so far. It doesn't look typical italian football this season.

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
Hope Conte wins it this year, he really is a great coach!

Top Bottom