• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Unai Emery: Adios

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fallout

emery's diamond gameplan:

(1) utterly neglect the wide spaces, allowing 100 shots on our goal.
(2) steadfastly commit to building from the back without a coherent plan for advancing the ball, allowing another 100 shots on our goal.
(3) put the team under pressure for 90 minutes, gassing the players mentally and physically, creating numerous opportunities for mistakes.
(4) hope your pacy strikers bail you out.

i'm fully emery out now. get the **** out. upgraded fullbacks aren't fixing this mess.

Kingofthebongo

Start studying your next potential team and preparing your portfolio for another brilliant job interview. Might even make you learn another brand new language.
Not feeling him.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Watford had 31 shots on goal to our 5.

I want to give you chance, Unai. But you're making it so hard.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

I pledge € 1.000 to the Arsenal foundation if we fire him before christmas.

Malky

Established Member
The greasy haired idiot can **** off. Joke of a manager. Coward against the big clubs, bottles it against the lesser teams.

El Duderino

At least with Raul I can sort of hope we just decline to activate his third year extension.

If this was Gazidis Unai would get a raise and two more years.

El Duderino

Continuing from what I wrote to @Garrincha before, it really feels like he just can't convey what he needs his players to do effectively.

Can count how many games we imposed ourselves in one hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom