• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Unai Emery: Adios

Status
Not open for further replies.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
I gave him the benefit of the doubt last season but i've had enough now. A different formaiton every week. Questionable subs. Defenders still playing like headless chickens.

Today he went up against a manager who's been in the job two weeks and Flores had his team playing a lot more fluid attacking football. He took off our best midfielder after 60 minutes and we lost more and more control of the game being unable to keep hold of the ball. He needs to go.

say yes

forum master baiter
I’ve always said I’ll judge him at the end of this season, and if there’s much more of that I hope we let him go. Rubbish performance.

That being said, only an idiot would sack Emery 5 games into the season when we’re on equal points with 3rd.

Sadly, there are plenty of idiots on this forum. See ya’ll in a few days when the mass wailing is over.

Lidl_Reed

Wants a new name
I really want to support him, but I've seen enough. I would get trying to implement that short passing out the back, if he had the balls to actually play attacking football. We play defensive football, with no real beauty to it, that relies on our fullbacks to be the main source of our attack.

Yet, we are defensively awful. It was dreadful from Emery again. There's no real point in even keeping him on much longer.

I wanted Wenger out because he was too naive, but Emery goes to the opposite end of it. How many top teams would sit back at 2-0 against the bottom team? How many teams will let Watford have nearly 30 shots on target against them? Anyone could have told you that Deulofeau would be the main threat. What does Emery do?

I get Bellerin isn't back, but AMN was destroyed down that side with no protection for 90 minutes. I can't even blame AMN, he's not a good enough fullback to mark the guy. It's up to the manager to realise that.

How does Xhaka complete 90 minutes? We needed mobility in midfield to try and counter. Xhaka provided nothing.

Taking Ceballos and Özil off at 2-1 meant there was no way back from 2-2.

Dreadful, dreadful manager.

P.S: How do I get a name change?

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

And people were acting like the criticism was over the top. How the **** do you let a shaky back 4 like this build from the back under so much pressure? And even after the 1-2 it continued. This manager is garbage. Always we are under pressure yet we cannot get the opponent under pressure, always we are sitting with our asses against our own box. **** off back to Sevilla and never come back you ugly spanish fraud.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Sacking him now is a mistake imo. Should be given end of season before shuffling him on.

We can’t be a permanent work in progress, we’re not the Sagrada Familia.

Lidl_Reed

Wants a new name
And people were acting like the criticism was over the top. How the **** do you let a shaky back 4 like this build from the back under so much pressure? And even after the 1-2 it continued. This manager is garbage.
And it was ridiculous to see us play that high risk approach when we were losing the ball 2 passes in, or playing a long ball to Auba one pass in anyway. No reward, high risk football

goonerfamily

The players clearly have no confidence in these away games. Why do we change formation week in, week out. The players don't know what they're doing out there. A team like us should play with the same philosophy week in week out against everyone other than the top 6. Sure, I can understand being pragmatic at the Etihad or Anfield but changing tactics every week is making the players question themselves.

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
He must go, it`s that simple. Out of his depth,it`s plain for everyone to see. If you thought some of the performances towards the end of Arsenes reign were bad, this was ten times worse. Embarresing. Watford had 31 shots and Leno was booked for timewasting in the 70th minute. Embarresing.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Think that Sevilla was quite good team under Emery.They knew how to beat big teams and technically they looked fine.Look like football in Spain is more suited to him.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Its pretty arrogant of the club not to call Mourinho at this point.

Who the **** do we think we are? What style do we think we have these days?

Today was shocking. **** giving him time when the midfield look that lost & we are giving up 30+ shots to Watford... You make the change now. Its embarrassing.

Pepes blue pill

How can people defend him now? I gave him the benefit of the doubt but just look at the space the oppostition have been given the last two games, I have honestly never seen anything like it n to make xhaka captain is disgraceful.

If only the board had the balls to get rid of this clown, will be the only thing that saves us finishing behind ole and fat frank, two managers with no experience at the top level.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

And it was ridiculous to see us play that high risk approach when we were losing the ball 2 passes in, or playing a long ball to Auba one pass in anyway. No reward, high risk football
There was no ****ing idea. We got as far as centreback - right back - centre mid and then stuck and back. Absolute bullshit manager I hate him so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom