• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Watford vs Arsenal | Sunday, 16:30 BST | Sky Sports

Result

• Watford win

Votes: 5 5.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 11 12.9%
  • Arsenal win

Votes: 69 81.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MLK79

Elite Drama Queen
I still can't fathom that we played against Watford and they had 4 and a half times as many shots as us. 31 fücking shots against the Arsenal. Not even City is putting up those kinds of numbers against the minnows of England.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Also we thought we entered with attacking line up pepe auba Özil Ceballos but it seem there problems with players it seem they don't understand the system the tactics. Or emery just like the defense approach still either way its not going well.
We don't have a system or tactics. It's too much for most players to be trying a new approach every match.

RacingPhoton

Established Member
I would be fuming right now if it wasn´t for the fact that I have become immune to this ****.

Emery not covering himself in glory today, but again it´s not him giving away an absolutely horrible pen, YET again. We should have been 2nd now if we hadn´t given away 4 absolutely comical goals two games in a row. Sp**s and Watford should have been easy wins. The first one today should have been disallowed (where the **** is VAR?) but that´s no excuse really. That being said, subbing Ceballos was the wrong solution.

Every player bar Leno, Ceballos and Auba embarrassed themselves today. At this point we should just play Chambers and Holding, and even if they might **** it up every now and then we´re at least preparing for the future. Luiz is beyond saving, worse than Mustafi at this point. Everyone could see from a mile away that the Watford player would trip over his leg, so why the **** does he stick it out? If its not Xhaka/Mustafi then its Sokratis/Luiz. Nelson is nowhere near ready for this level. Lacazette big miss today.
Pretty much sums up my thoughts too. We have way too many ticking bombs in our squad. We can always bet on someone to **** up.
One more thing I noticed was players like Pepe and Willock are dribbling so well into the box but totally lacking that final pass. It was Auba's experience which pulled us through.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Hope the players force the boards hand and Emery loses the dressing room. Can't take this crap for the rest of the season. Not one of our games this season have we played brilliant football.

??
The north London derby was ****ing amazing. We completely outplayed them and should've trashed them. You guys should really start not to overhype a bad game nor to wish Emery to loose the dressing room or anything of that matter.

Not even a clue as to why some people make it seem like he already did when everyone clearly loves him. The team spirit hasn't been that good for an eternity and people want to force upon another doomsday era like the last one that forced out Wenger and made it impossible for him to turn it around.

Not seeing Emery as the holy grail either, but it's just so dumb wishing us to have a rotten atmosphere yet again. He also clearly has done some good stuff.

arsmile

Established Member
difficult to explain the stupidity really

has to come back to the manager

it's beside the point how well we play- or how well we defend without the ball- we will do stupid things (giving away from goal kicks/penalties) to destroy it all.

it had gone wrong so many times- we had to learn from that- even after we conceded- we kept doing it. Someone had to make the call to stop it- cos Watford had sussed it- and we got away with it 3 or 4 times before.

The second half was really stupid- the GKs, the stupid pen...but also the subs- they all came on and were terrible- we were much better before the subs.

Why you think you need kids in a situation like that- is crazy. Willock was solid- but his stupid decision at the end could have been an easy finish for PEA...and nelson was shoved off the ball every which way- he looked so weak. Why

Giroud12

Not the worst moment in the match, for sure, but I absolutely lost it at the end when Willock or whoever it was tried to dribble past 5 people and ended up just falling over. The decisions these players make sometimes are baffling

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
The playing from the back have to stop since the Burnley game it wasn't really going to well please stop it until we have players like Liverpool or man city

ASIF

Can´t take AMN at right back anymore. Mustafi would be better. Yes I said it.

And don´t want to see Xhaka or Luiz ever again. We got rid of Mkhi, time to lose the rest of the dross as well. Chelsea are **** as well but at least they are playing a young team. The clear out this summer was a start but at least 5 more players need to leave before we can show any improvement.
David Luiz was pretty good today.I mean what else do u expect watford just had us pegged by for 45 mins attack after attack we just cudnt get out of our fcking box.Unai Emery with all his videos cant get us out of our own penalty area against Watford..Raul needs to get in touch with Allegri and send Emery packing.

Giroud12

The playing from the back have to stop since the Burnley game it wasn't really going to well please stop it until we have players like Liverpool or man city

But the players surely must be able to assess the situation? Even if Emery tells them to play short, they must be able to hoof it up it they have no options.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom