• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Watford vs Arsenal | Sunday, 16:30 BST | Sky Sports

Result

• Watford win

Votes: 5 5.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 11 12.9%
  • Arsenal win

Votes: 69 81.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ASIF

Maybe agree with you about defensive tactics but without today mistakes we easily could go out with 3 points there bigger problems
The 1st goal is all on Emery even after seeing again n again n again that playing out from the back doesnt work he kept going at it.It was going to cost us and it did and the 2nd mistake was also bound to happen when we just sat back in our own penalty area and kept clearing the ball which came right back at us in 10 seconds.I have watched us play for around 16 years and never have we played this cowardly ever under Arsène.They had around 9 players in and around our box most of the 2nd half and we cudnt have 1 proper counter attack.I mean what kind of a shiity video analyst is Mr Emery.

Pepes blue pill

The 1st goal is all on Emery even after seeing again n again n again that playing out from the back doesnt work he kept going at it.It was going to cost us and it did and the 2nd mistake was also bound to happen when we just sat back in our own penalty area and kept clearing the ball which came right back at us in 10 seconds.I have watched us play for around 16 years and never have we played this cowardly ever under Arsène.They had around 9 players in and around our box most of the 2nd half and we cudnt have 1 proper counter attack.I mean what kind of a shiity video analyst is Mr Emery.

This, it works at city as they want to be closed down cus they know they can play round you and open up space for themselves, our players clearly dont wanna be pressed so the manager should stop it

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
As alot of people said our players hate when they put under pressure they easily collapse losing every 50/50
I was thinking about that and the players I think might get nervous today would be AMN, Pepe, Leno and Sokratis. Emery was meant to have changed our mentality.

gunner4lyfe

Established Member
This, it works at city as they want to be closed down cus they know they can play round you and open up space for themselves, our players clearly dont wanna be pressed so the manager should stop it
I just dont see how you blame the manager for this one. It happened twice before so why don't you as the player on the field opt to try something else. This is one of those cases where there is lack of leadership because the keeper should have told the team to move up and kick it long. They're not robots ffs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom