• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Unai Emery: Adios

Status
Not open for further replies.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Everybody really sh*tting on Emery now. Didn’t take long.

We’re well and truly on the managerial merry go round. Like Liverpool between 1990 and now. A cycle of frustration and appointments, one after the other.

Until we get a midfield with some leaders that can think quickly and pass it about, we’re going nowhere though. No manager will progress with Xhaka at the heart of it with lightweight Torreira and youngster Douzi. And our two CBs are a joke. No spine.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
The season is still young, Emery could turn this around. But i'm starting to get a bit sceptical. Let's see what a fully fit Bellerin and Tierney can do.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

I wanted Julian Nagelsmann that summer we went for Emery.

The red flags were there with Emery’s stint at PSG. He had no philosophy there and has nothing here too besides waving his arms around on the touchline.

The issue we have now is we’ll be wasting one of Auba’s best seasons with a bum of a manager. CL or not, Emery needs to go that’s the only way we’ll be able to move forward and compete with the likes of Liverpool and Man City.

progman07

Established Member

We’re well and truly on the managerial merry go round. Like Liverpool between 1990 and now. A cycle of frustration and appointments, one after the other.

Until we get a midfield with some leaders that can think quickly and pass it about, we’re going nowhere though. No manager will progress with Xhaka at the heart of it with lightweight Torreira and youngster Douzi. And our two CBs are a joke. No spine.
Our midfield is not the best admittedly, but it's better than Watford's, Burnley's and Newcastle's, and in some games last season (e.g. Chelsea or United) we actually dominated the opposition.

We make our players look worse, because we do not play in a proper system which they know well. We do not even know how to bring the ball out after a stupid short goal kick.

You don't invite pressure to Xhaka, you don't invite pressure to Kolasinac, you don't invite pressure to AMN, Guendouzi or any other youngsters. Which is what we regularly do. Of course they will make individual errors if you consantly give them the ball under pressure, with no clear passing options.

I strongly believe Xhaka/Guendouzi, Torreira and Ceballos/Özil could be a balanced midfield if we played a different game.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
let's chuck in some more damning stats from the past

was the Board so mesmerized by the thought of winning the Europa League that this sort of stat went unnoticed?

GDeep™

League is very weak

So, we can only judge him once he’s got top players in every position? Wenger had guys like Denilson, Song, Diaby, Coquelin, Per, Kos, Vermaelen, Clichy, Almunia etc yet still produced an effective team.

What about the attack btw? We don’t have one despite having guys like Auba. It’s non existent.

What about the poor team selections and poor subs? What about the chopping and changing every week?

GDeep™

League is very weak
Next summer I think Potch will go to Utd or Real.

Could be a situation where Arsenal, Sp**s and Utd are looking for managers.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Giving away over 30 shots to bloody Watford.
The way he cedes possession to smaller teams, makes us look like we're a midtable team.

And his knack of killing of any hopes with baffling substitutions is becoming a more common sight.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba

Klopp finished top 4 in his first full season with defense of Lovren, Matip and klavan.

a midfield of milner, Lucas, wijnadum and Henderson with f***ing Karius and mignolet in goal.

They played good football with a squad a a lot of people agree is inferior to this present arsenal team.

I'm don't belong in the Emery out brigade. I think we can criticise the manager if he's doing poorly.

There's no reason why Chelsea and even Norwich should be playing better football than us based on strength of squad.

The Liverpool team I mentioned were sublime going forward, but poor at the back. But we're s**t going forward and s**t at the back. The manager has to address this problem soon or we're going to have an even more disastrous season than Wenger's last season

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom