• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Unai Emery: Adios

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

He's not managed to get his message across to his players, after a year it needs to be a lot more obvious something is being achieved.
I want to know who is who so I can pound it out of them.

Here the result of a 3000 vote one to tide you over

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
This isn't the whole story. Many of us were willing to be patient. It's crunch time now and he simply isn't impressing.
For me, yesterday was a tipping point. I couldn't believe how bad we were - even with all the dreadful performances under Arsène in his last year, yesterday could easily rank in the top 3. Thing is, it's not like we're getting the flip side with some blistering performances thrown in for good measure. Since the back end of last season this team has been ****e.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
the natural thing for anyone who is struggling to understand instructions is just to turn off, and that seems to be very much what is happening
Yes alot of journalists saying that even one of our ex players say our players don't seem understand what emery want them to do and this is very big trouble

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
For me, yesterday was a tipping point. I couldn't believe how bad we were - even with all the dreadful performances under Arsène in his last year, yesterday could easily rank in the top 3. Thing is, it's not like we're getting the flip side with some blistering performances thrown in for good measure. Since the back end of last season this team has been ****e.
Plucked the thoughts from my head and worded it better than I could.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
sad thing is, I went into this season very optimistic, but now, I don't really think I am anymore.

I've been unable to study yesterday. It's not that we lost, it's the manner in which we lost that is most painful.
Against the worst team in the premier league this season.

They pegged us back for 45mins and our captain basically came out and said sh*t happens.

Making excuses for the manager, portends danger for us.

we have an attack that is good enough to get us top four. But we are playing like a bottom 3 team

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
I wanted him gone last season already. But given that we've started the season with him in charge it'd be premature to sack him now.

Although averaging 13 shots for and 19 against has been an utter embarrassment of a start to the season. Hoping that changes quickly.

Jasard

He's made me already mentally write off this season. Cant even watch for interesting football, its not even boring it's actually horrific.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
Yes I'm with them too i usually give new signings 2 years to impress im doing the same with managers. so far there more negative than positive from emery
Thing is nowadays managers don't have 2 years. They've got to show improvement almost straight away. This team have regressed in 2019. The top cats must be a little worried I reckon. I can't get out of my head how we collapsed at the tail end of last season. The manner in which we bottled that 3rd/4th spot was truly concerning. I've seen nothing so far this season to make me feel it'll be any different.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Our run of games in the league after Utd isn’t too tough, we should be around 4 at Christmas.

Can’t sack him unless things get too bad.
Yes, like our run to get top 4 last season was not difficult.

n5y7fkrk.jpeg

Jasard

For me the tipping point was the end of last season and the EL Final. He cocked up in the league and the EL final was embarrassing, team was clueless and again our only attacking outlet was Kola, which is a disgrace.

U1ft0rc.jpg

Even during that **** show we beat Watford away ffs.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
A translator is not an effective way to work. Gary Neville spoke about it recently, just not practical.
It help to get his tactics more clear to his players every time we use new formation with it take few games for his players to understand and that costing us

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Regarding Watford being the worst team in the league; they are cllearly not. The results for them up until yesterday did not reflect the whole picture, was just a matter of time until they started getting points accordingly. Very decent team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom