• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Unai Emery: Adios

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Not his fault but Emery doesn’t have the charisma to get fans on his side either.

Look at a guy like Rafa, fans buy into him wherever he goes, Madrid aside.

Emery, you don’t care if he’s here or not.
I cant see him fitting in to well here. Really struggled with Inter, Madrid & Chelsea fans with his style & personality.

Feels like we missed a trick not appointing Rodgers last summer.

Will still say that Emery was done no favors with Sokratis and Luiz signings. What kind of serious teams goes for stuff like that? But then again Emery does him self no favors constantly starting turds like Guendouzi and Xhaka.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Will still give him till the end of the season to get top four by any means necessary in anyway. This could be a blip that we look back on at the end of the season and laugh about.

Pepes blue pill

Brilliant post, thanks.

Gotta agree thats a top post, the thing about style is why I was happy to give emery time last season, he started off decent and you could see a clear vision, we scored two or three teams goals that coulda been goal of the season, somewhere along the line, he changed it, maybe he 2nd guessed himself or something, I dunno, but its been down hill ever since and the games against the **** n watford were almost unprofessional, never in my life have i seen such space given on a football pitch

The board are obv going to keep him sadly so we just gotta hope he saves the over analysis for teams like liverpool n city where its needed and just lets the players play against the lower teams, if he does, we will win the majority of games, simple no need to fix your game plan around teams that are ****ter than you, you force your game on them, his over analysis will cost us big time if its allowed to carry on

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
I mean we have only played five games?
Yes, and in that 5 games it has been disappointing. We also had a full season of Emery last season and witnessed 3rd place being chucked away.. I'm by no means calling for the sack because I don't believe in sacking a manager before at least Jan, if at all during a season, but I am gatvol of the lack of style, the dangers we create passing it out the back and the absurd substitutions.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Gotta agree thats a top post, the thing about style is why I was happy to give emery time last season, he started off decent and you could see a clear vision, we scored two or three teams goals that coulda been goal of the season, somewhere along the line, he changed it, maybe he 2nd guessed himself or something, I dunno, but its been down hill ever since and the games against the **** n watford were almost unprofessional, never in my life have i seen such space given on a football pitch
Agree with this. We looked alright beginning of last seaosn but something changed and we've not even reached the same highs

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
It would be kind of fun to sack a manager mid season just to experience it.

The weeks of manger speculation after Wenger announcement was great. This time you dont even have to feel bad for the manager as really done nothing of note.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
****, we such a long way from playing beautiful football again, Emery has us serving turgid crap of Play from the back leading to nowhere and cutbacks.

While small minions like Norwich serve these great moments of brilliance.

Can Frake tell our guys to stop being stupid and make mistakes? i highly doubt playing beautiful football is great but we have far bigger issue like avoiding to make 3 errors a game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom