• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2019/20 Gameweek 5

OSBK

Established Member
I can understand for Pep.He wanted club that spends big and he was perfect for City.Still needs CL to make big difference from other managers who were there.

And yeah,Klopp could easily finished in some of those clubs.Liverpool took him in right time.

Agree i can understand the pep one. But whoever is or was in charge of running the utd when pep became avaible pretty much screwed utd for the next 5 years. As for klopp, i remember back to when we played dortmund with klopp in charge and was wishing that guy to take over from wenger.

Clubs make silly decisions, us and utd made 2 horrors

Iceman10

Established Member
Leicester, Wolves, and Everton all disappointing this week. Not exactly making the case for the "top 6" ending up different from the "big 6"

Top Bottom