• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal Women F.C.

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

The 2nd leg should be a formality now surely. Can't wait to watch Arsenal in the Champions League group stages :drool:

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
@NieThePiet

Do you have any idea of how much wages go into women division at Arsenal? And who is our highest earner?

I have no idea about this.

I just found this:

From Marca: Can't post links at the moment, server has some troubles ^^

The top five highest paid female players are as follows
1. ADA HEBERBERG (Lyon): 400,000 euros

2. AMANDINE HENRY (Lyon). 360,000 euros

3. WENDIE RENARD (Lyon): 348,000 euros

4. CARLI LLOYD (Sky Blue FC): 345,000 euros

5. MARTA (Orlando Pride): 340,000 euros

So maybe Miedema could be about 300,000 euros a year or even less, i could imagine.

Pepes blue pill

The best Arsenal team play tonight against utd, lets hope they perform better than the useless mens team

Expecting a very tight game here, utd are a decent side as shown against city last week

Pepes blue pill

CL draw tomorrow, some hard games are possible with us being unseeded

In the league I think Chelsea are next up, toughest game of the season so far

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

Just drawn away to Slavia Praha in the Champions League. A bit of a shambles at the end of the draw when the two last teams to be drawn were both English - us and Man City. This meant that we got the Czech team and Man City were paired with Atletico Madrid.

Keplaz

Chelsea away at 3pm today. It's on BT Sport in the UK for anyone who's interested. It's a massive game for us and it's one we can't lose. A draw isn't ideal but even at this stage, we really shouldn't lose.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Top Bottom