• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL | Eintracht Frankfurt vs Arsenal | 19/09/19

Result

• Eintracht Frankfurt Win

Votes: 18 36.7%
  • Arsenal Win

Votes: 18 36.7%
  • Draw

Votes: 13 26.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Didn't take long for Emery to find a game time for his favorite. Imagine how daft you need to be to buy into the lies Emery told in the summer. All PR stuff.

Of course Mustafi is his favorite.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
Even if he doesn't get injured, and I really hope he doesn't, fatigue will affect him on Sunday anyway. It's ridiculous!

Injury is the risk. People get carried away with fatigue and tiredness nowadays. We are only 5 games in the season. Not only that, before the last game there was an international break which Auba wasn't representing his country so had plenty of time to rest. If Auba will get fatigued playing 2 games in 19 days, there is something terribly wrong with his fitness.

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

Well, that's a strange team.

I'v been in Japan the last fortnight so was saved the spuds game (I was on the plane so received a mass of frantic updates on landing) and the Watford game (which kicked off at 12.30 a.m. when I had to get up at 3.00 a.m. to catch the flight back).

So ay season has basically consisted of going to the Burnley game and watching us secure a streaky win at the toon.

Saw quite a few Japanese in Arsenal kits around and about, so that was nice.

Tonight's game reminds me of Baku - I came across about 30 Frankfurt fans on the day of the final with all their Oompah instruments in tow - they'd booked tickets before the second leg of the chelski semi and decided to along for the lols...! Great bunch of lads.

Anyway, I sense chaos tonight but hope to be proven wrong.

Shouldn't matter and my granny could get out of this group, and she's been dead for almost 30 years.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
I might be reading too much into it, but not a good sign for Nelson or Martinelli
I agree. This is not good for Nelson in particular. Unless he is starting v Villa this is defo a game he should be starting.

Having said that, I'm looking forward to seeing ESR, Saka and Willock in there tonight. Auba should really not have started though. Hes not the kind of player I expect to pick up knocks but even still this is risky from Emery.

Lets not focus on what is good for Nelson and not. He is 19 and has been involved in 3/5 PL games of the season! He is on good track!

Lets focus how amazing this is for equal if not bigger talent in Saka!

Also very happy for ESR. These are the players I bet on long time ago when nobody gave them a chance! Hope they make me proud!

Pepes blue pill

It's messed up, excited about the youth but then you see some of the talentless clowns within the senior players ffs

Cant wait for luiz to run beyond the ball like hes a fifa player, xhaka not covering cus hes picking his nose, kola diving in recklessly and then mustafi heading it in to his own net, proper team goal

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Lets not focus on what is good for Nelson and not. He is 19 and has been involved in 3/5 PL games of the season! He is on good track!

Lets focus how amazing this is for equal if not bigger talent in Saka!

Also very happy for ESR. These are the players I bet on long time ago when nobody gave them a chance! Hope they make me proud!
Nobody? :lol:

Glad they're in the lineup. Just want Nelson in there with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom