• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL | Eintracht Frankfurt vs Arsenal | 19/09/19

Result

• Eintracht Frankfurt Win

Votes: 18 36.7%
  • Arsenal Win

Votes: 18 36.7%
  • Draw

Votes: 13 26.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
3-0 Arsenal FT. The performance was still pretty dire but eventually we found our shooting boots. 24 chances for Frankfurt tonight tells the same story of our defending. Our academy players look like they can contribute if managed properly and a massive shout out to Martinez. He took charge of the defence and the defenders obeyed his commands. Nobody had a below 6/10 game and that helps the result. COYG.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
Nobody gave him anything on a plate. He has been a star performer at u18 and u23 level for 2 years now. He has earned all of his call ups to seniors. He just turned 18 last 5 september. FFS.

You got me wrong. I didn't say Saka was handed everything on a plate. I was saying he showed enough to be given more minutes. I meant that is generally what people want from the youngsters.

Iceman10

Established Member
Star making performance tonight from Bukayo Saka. Everything you want from a player his age. Fearless, that's the attitude to have.

After the poor game on Sunday, this is arguably one of our best performances under Emery.

Reiss needs to step up quick, otherwise he will be overtaken by Saka and will struggle to continue at Arsenal. Reiss has all the basic ingredients but it is mainly a consistency and psychometrics thing (personality, etc.).

m-due

I’m happy for our youngsters. They are taking their chances. I was hoping for Pepe to get in the scoresheet today but his time will come.

Pepes blue pill

Gonna concede a hell of a lot this season playing the way we are but tonight is not a night to moan, crazy fun game, two open sides going at it and saka really stealing the show, now good two wingers who will run at players and hopefully nelson was watching n realising he needs to do the same

Shout out to the frankfurt fans, never stopped making noise, class act

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom