• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL | Eintracht Frankfurt vs Arsenal | 19/09/19

Result

• Eintracht Frankfurt Win

Votes: 18 36.7%
  • Arsenal Win

Votes: 18 36.7%
  • Draw

Votes: 13 26.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

mavelous

Tinfoil hat aficionado
Clearly they did their homework on EPL sides hacking our players down.

Only they forgot that there are no corrupt incompetent english FA refs in europe

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
It was good to see we abandoned the playing from the back crap. Hope it wasn't for just one game. Made so much difference that the opposition had to atleast work for their chances

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Yeah, but that's on us being ****, not them being good. They sold their best players
Yes but we also used our 2nd team mostly still long way to go but only 1 lose so far away from home 2 wins 1 draw 1 lose not disaster so far

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Good win but some off you guys are going overboard with the best performance under Emery.The game was tight and we could have easily conceded a few if frankfurt weren't that wasteful.They had like 24 shots and Martinez was class held onto everything and no more pass from the back bullshit that's good to see.But Why on earth was Joe Willock marking Dost on corners.I mean that's just plain stupid.But a good days work wish we dont play Aubameyang in this competition again.We tried the europa league route twice to get into champions league and it didnt turn out good and third is not the charm for me.
Agreed—we’ve looked much much better in other games.

Iceman10

Established Member
Clearly they did their homework on EPL sides hacking our players down.

Only they forgot that there are no corrupt incompetent english FA refs in europe

Was worried that was all going to work out badly for us based on our bad luck. The ref was handing out so many yellow cards for them that he started giving our players yellows for very soft stuff in comparison, likely evening things out for the sake of it. With him starting to hand out yellow cards like candy I was concerned it might be one of our players that could end up with two yellows.

baccy_man

Established Member
It was a good result but we need to control the ball better when we are receiving the ball too many players had poor touches and lost the ball and that was when we were being hit with the counter attacks,

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Point still stands. Bundesliga is dogshit as well. I rate the player anyways

Yeah I agree with you, nothing I'v seen so far to change my mind either, same question marks over his overall game.

He's showing he's ready to play senior football though and is deserving of more chances. Really took his opportunity today, hopefully he'll be rewarded for that.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Great win, 3 pts away to our biggest competitors in the group. Martinez didn't spill anything, very good game from him. Saka deserves a PL start, took his chance way better than Nelson has taken his chances, would like to see him vs Villa. Willock also deserves to play but he shouldn't have been dropped anyway.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom