• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bukayo Saka: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

A month ago I said Saka would overtake Nelson very shortly if he wasn't careful . It's happening . Not because Nelson isn't as talented but Saka knows his game inside out almost too well for an 18 year old. Only going to get better . What a monster.

Last edited:

Geofranco

Would let Saka date his daughter

Player:Saka
Saka already has such an impressive final ball. Low crosses, high crosses and showed good composure with the finish.

Perfect technique to curve the ball into an angle the goal keeper could not reach.

The guy just has too much impact in the final third to be a fullback.

I get the concerns with his passing, combination play and first touch, but those are things that can be improved.

The physical attributes, guile and fearlessness he always shows are things not easy to emulate or teach. Either you have it or you don't.

He clearly has a very strong mentality and already knows what he wants to do before he receives the ball, even though it doesn't always come off, at least we know he is not afraid to try.

Once he fills out his frame by like 21/22 and gets more experience which hopefully will lead to better decision-making, he will be a menace for years to come.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I don't share the opinion about the loans. Specially with the best talents at the club. But that is probably just because we have had so many bad loans in recent years. Hopefully Nketiah at Leeds can change that!

I think EL group stages is perfect stage to test a few of them at the time and I feel the fans shouldn't be to much focused on their performances but more that they are getting game time, in most cases way ahead than they should be getting, which should be beneficial!

Its vital we use the time in EL to develop these youngsters, which we seems to be start doing! Because when we get back in CL it won't be the same! Maybe that is where a stronger loans will come into play!

The benefit of a loan is continuity (if it’s the right club and manager). There is no substitute for learning each week in unpredictable, competitive situations where people will hurt you to win.

It’s incredibly tough for youngsters to come out of the cold every 4 weeks and perform, especially when playing with a different XI each time.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
This here is our best youngster. Has a face I want to smash until he starts playing, then I want to mother his children. Absolute gem this.

Last edited:

Spent entire last year trying to explain to people who only wanted to see Amechi and felt somehow like Saka was stealing his thunder that Saka is a beast in his own right.

At 18 year old he is showing a lot that gets you excited for the future!

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

This here is our best youngster. Has a face I want to smash until he starts playing, then I want to mother his children. Absolute gem this.

What? Why? You want to beat up innocent children? o_O

28122642.png

8e7oy07876m31.jpg

Let's hope people understand that young players will have ups and downs, just like older players, just more.

Last edited:

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
I think ESR is 2 levels above every other youngster we have, but it's the injuries that are holding him to show that.
The way ESR runs with the ball is really special and when he starts playing his position he will be able to show that.
Saka, like Nelson, doesn't play the same way for the senior team like they do for youth. They are scared to take people on for now but Saka looks closer to getting rid of that fear.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
What? Why? You want to beat up innocent children? o_O

28122642.png

8e7oy07876m31.jpg

Let's hope people understand that young players will have ups and downs, just like older players, just more.
No idea. It is completely irrational but I don't like his face. Also, he's 18, technically he's an adult now...
But I love this kid. Was more a stupid joke than anything.

drippin

No idea. It is completely irrational but I don't like his face. Also, he's 18, technically he's an adult now...
But I love this kid. Was more a stupid joke than anything.

Yeah I know. So you developed this "want" in the last two weeks when it was legally more appropriate? :D

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Yeah I know. So you developed this "want" in the last two weeks when it was legally more appropriate? :D
Well his face didn't bother me when I watched him before. I don't know how to explain it. Like he has this stupid look on his face and looks like he is going to cry or something. Then he starts jamming and my irrational logic is replaced with love... Really love the way he plays. He puts in deadly crosses.
Seems to just go about his job. Can guarantee he'll be one of my favourite players if he continues in this manner.

drippin

Well his face didn't bother me when I watched him before. I don't know how to explain it. Like he has this stupid look on his face and looks like he is going to cry or something. Then he starts jamming and my irrational logic is replaced with love... Really love the way he plays. He puts in deadly crosses.
Seems to just go about his job. Can guarantee he'll be one of my favourite players if he continues in this manner.

Yeah, he has unique looks for sure. Kind of interesting to see where it develops with age.

1+2 points with red card to opponent is quite something in tough away game for an 18-year old. He also hit the cross to Torreira which was a great goal chance.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
A month ago I said Saka would overtake Nelson very shortly if he wasn't careful . It's happening . Not because Nelson isn't as talented but Saka knows his game inside out almost too well for an 18 year old. Only going to get better . What a monster.
Nelson is also better suited behind the striker in my opinion. He’s no winger at this level. Hard for him to get games there too with the other players we have. Worry his career may go the way of Iwobi in that sense.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Yeah, he has unique looks for sure. Kind of interesting to see where it develops with age.

1+2 points with red card to opponent is quite something in tough away game for an 18-year old. He also hit the cross to Torreira which was a great goal chance.
Everytime he was on the ball we looked more exciting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom