• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Unai Emery: Adios

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lidl_Reed

Wants a new name
When Heccyy and Tierney are back, Emery has zero room to complain. He obviously wants to keep Heccyy (Who wouldn't? Gorgeous, hot and an amazing defender who is a thrusting force), Tierney, Luiz and Sokratis will be all signed with his approval. So it'll be his back four and then he has no excuse

Mind, if you think Heccyy and Tierney are that much of a direct improvement over AMN and Kola defensively, then I'd like to have whatever you guys are having. Heccyy is far better attacking than AMN, but he's hardly some elite level defender (And I really like Heccyyy <3 ). Tierney is probably a better defender than Kola, but he will have to get used to the PL, he's coming from the Scottish league where they have pub teams and they all hang out at pubs before games and play the game drunk, like the Jocks they are.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

You can count those games in one hand, I think.

Napoli, Valencia (after a very rocky start), Leicester, Fullham, maybe that Tottenham game? There's probably a couple more to make it two hands, but that's what, 10-15% of all the games he's managed for us?

Fulham and Leicester were almost a year ago, it you look at any other games you’ve listed there were huge stretches we looked completely fragile and open to conceding.

teamsoutheast

It's not after 5 league games, it's after a season and cahnge, mate. The way we've been defending has been the same since the catastrophic clusterfuck that was our top 4 run in last season.

Also, he is never getting HIS defense. No new Arsenal Head Coach will unless they decide to only focus on it and not sign other players for other positions.

I've seen enough mediocre performance from him to know that it's just not worth picking up the 1 year extension on his contract at the end of the season.

The football is dreadful and with zero identity, and the team is just not organized or drilled well enough to make said dreadful football a valid excuse.

We just don't dominate games anymore, what we saw at Watford has been par for the course with Emery's Arsenal.

We conceded exactly the same amount of goals as the 2017 season so how do you work that out as worse? We also scored only 1 goal less than the 2017 season. The numbers don't suggest what your saying is true. I do agree we do look disorganised though but that will get better over the course of the season. Alot is also being made of the language barrier and communication with the players, but fair play to Emery for still TRYING to do his pre/post match interviews in English. I remember when Pochettino first came there were issues with the language barrier and look at him now. Fans just need to have s little patience.

teamsoutheast

When Heccyy and Tierney are back, Emery has zero room to complain. He obviously wants to keep Heccyy (Who wouldn't? Gorgeous, hot and an amazing defender who is a thrusting force), Tierney, Luiz and Sokratis will be all signed with his approval. So it'll be his back four and then he has no excuse

Mind, if you think Heccyy and Tierney are that much of a direct improvement over AMN and Kola defensively, then I'd like to have whatever you guys are having. Heccyy is far better attacking than AMN, but he's hardly some elite level defender (And I really like Heccyyy <3 ). Tierney is probably a better defender than Kola, but he will have to get used to the PL, he's coming from the Scottish league where they have pub teams and they all hang out at pubs before games and play the game drunk, like the Jocks they are.

You come across as if you want Emery to fail with this post rather than looking at the situation rationally. I really don't understand why our fans don't get behind the manager.

teamsoutheast

The result last night flattered us to no end.

But who got the 3 points? They only remember the winners! People have short memories of how we used to dominate the games against Utd and Chelsea and they just sat back, soaked up the pressure and destroyed us on the counter. Why can't we variate our play and adapt just like you all wanted when Wenger was in charge.

teamsoutheast

All the people who think emery enters games with no plan:

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

I've seen this same 'No Plan' nonsense from these so called bloggers on Twitter with their fanboys. I can't stand it! It's such a lazy argument to make.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
It seems like his communication really is causing issues. This is a smart kid as well...

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
So we win a match playing like ****... and all the Emery lovers comes out and says we all need to supporting him even when Frankfurt played better and our MOTM was Martínez. He was the reason we weren’t 2 or 3 goals behind.

teamsoutheast

We won 3-0 against some German farmers

Emery masterclass, knows what he's doing, detailed coaching, personnel are the issue

The same farmers who beat Inter, Benfica (both champions league teams) and narrowly lost to Chelsea who we got spanked by right???

teamsoutheast

It seems like his communication really is causing issues. This is a smart kid as well...

Same problem Pochettino had when he first arrived and look at him now. The same problem Sarri had and he didnt even try do his interviews in English, The writer of the article is nitpicking as far as i'm concerned and this is borderline disrespectful considering Emery tries his very best to do ALL his interviews and pre/post match conferences in English. Absolute piss take IMO.

yorch44

The same farmers who beat Inter, Benfica (both champions league teams) and narrowly lost to Chelsea who we got spanked by right???
Wow!!! Inter!! And the last year Chelsea... both teams so far behind of being at top level. And not... not the same Frankfurt. They lost Jovic and Revic. Both much better thanwhat they have now. They wouldn’t fail the many opportunities they had yesterday.

teamsoutheast

Wow!!! Inter!! And the last year Chelsea... both teams so far behind of being at top level. And not... not the same Frankfurt. They lost Jovic and Revic. Both much better thanwhat they have now. They wouldn’t fail the many opportunities they had yesterday.

What do you mean 'WOW Inter' You do know they currently top Serie A right? And I wouldn't go writing Chelsea off. Lampard seems to be getting them playing lately.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Not sure what you’re thinking the next level is bro. But there’s no way in hell at the moment we’re anywhere near challenging City and Pool with this current midfield and CBs.

You could have the best manager in the Universe in charge from planet Zarg and we’d still be gift wrapping goals for the opposition.

It’s not impossible to get to where Liverpool are, 5 years ago their squad was a joke.

They were smart with their money, sold players at the right time and bought well, but also got a top class manager in to take them up a level.

We haven’t sold well for arguably a decade, or even bought well until recently.

yorch44

What do you mean 'WOW Inter' You do know they currently top Serie A right? And I wouldn't go writing Chelsea off. Lampard seems to be getting them playing lately.
Maybe you could compare Inter and Chelsea from the last whole season and Frankfurt last year and not inter this year which let me tell you they invested so hard in players like Lukaku and Alexis. And as I told, Frankfurt won’t be the same without Rebic and Jovic. So you cannot compare the last EL semis with this Frankfurt.

It’s like you remove PEA and Laca from Arsenal and we are mid table team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom