• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Sports betting thread

Pepes blue pill

Thought I would start this up as couldn't find one on the forum, feel free to post any bets you have, any tips, anything you feel is value etc

I got liverpool to beat chelsea as the last leg of a big accumulator but have just seen you can still get evens on them, which I think is great value. They started out evens, then came in to around 1.90 and now back out based on chelsea beating wolves I assume

Chelsea going to score and concede loads this season but no way I can see them stopping or outscoring liverpools front 3

Don't often cheer for liverpool but a win here can be good for the Arsenal and good for the bank ;):)

Pepes blue pill

I did a 17 team accum with a free fiver sky gave me, one game void so 16 teams and all came in so just liverpool to go

Pretty confident they will win

Pepes blue pill

Chelsea v Liverpool is the golden goal match on William Hill as well, so if the team you bet on scores first you win the bet no matter the result

Pepes blue pill

Tempted to bet on West ham beating Manu and Leicester-Sp**s draw..

Both are more than possible, got lucky last week as fancied at least one of leicester or wolves to get results v utd n chelsea...decided not to bet it as I would be happy if either ****ed up anyways...woulda made a bad wkend worse lol

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Both are more than possible, got lucky last week as fancied at least one of leicester or wolves to get results v utd n chelsea...decided not to bet it as I would be happy if either ****ed up anyways...woulda made a bad wkend worse lol

lol I know what you mean, I've been burned betting like that too many times :lol: actually bet a double on Chelsea win and Manu draw that week, both won and I got nothing, I was pissed lol.

I have a good feeling about the West ham game, not so sure about Leicester draw though. Might go Liverpool instead or do singles..

Pepes blue pill

lol I know what you mean, I've been burned betting like that too many times :lol: actually bet a double on Chelsea win and Manu draw that week, both won and I got nothing, I was pissed lol.

I have a good feeling about the West ham game, not so sure about Leicester draw though. Might go Liverpool instead or do singles..

Yeah same, I try not to bet like that and try to leave it if theres no value, tho got lucky last week as had 25 on Arsenal with william hills golden goal n then layed them at ht because I thought we were shocking 1st half despite being ahead, got paid out on both (dont judge me for betting against the arsenal)

Yeah I pretty much agree, think one is likely to drop points, we know the **** can be good but playing badly atm and utd have shown themselves to be average at best so far

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
Nice, was expecting better from the saints here, still think they gotta score v bmouth tho, good luck man, I lived in soton for a bit so be cheering them on as well

Bournemouth's away record for keeping clean sheets isn't great but Southampton are looking pretty rough tonight. Fingers crossed though

Pepes blue pill

Good call

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
Having a bit on Salah and Mane to score at 8/1. This Chelsea defence should give Liverpool a few chances.

And a bit on Fabinho to be carded 4/1

Last edited:

Pepes blue pill

Liverpool did it but cant claim thats how i expected the game to go, price also went out rather than in like I expected

Still in profit for the wkend, Arsenal winning n our rivals losing = happy days

Top Bottom