• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2019/20 Gameweek 6

Ind0Gunnerz

Man, we just cant lose to this **** MU squad next week. Emery has been backed by Don Raul where he does not have excuse to be finishing below Chelsea or MU.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Does klopp even rotate? I swear its same line up every week ffs it's help when no players get injured

GDeep™

League is very weak
Allegri or Potch to Utd next summer.

We’ll have to be dynamic in hiring our next manager in the summer.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Chamberlains best football came when he played wing back at Arsenal, don't get how people rate him while he's been at Liverpool. Done f*ck all.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Liverpool will drop less points this season they seem good even without signing but a long teem injures will likely stop them but they seem have good healthy players

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Chelsea fans seem happy about thier performance even if they and still haven't won a home game this season.

Pepes blue pill

Chelsea fans seem happy about thier performance even if they and still haven't won a home game this season.

Tbf they deserved a point against a team they know are miles better than them atm, all cus the manager has them understanding what he wants from them.

I would be excited if I was a chelsea fan, this seasons a free hit and next summer the young players will have more experience and they can spend a ****ing fortune

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Tbf they deserved a point against a team they know are miles better than them atm, all cus the manager has them understanding what he wants from them.

I would be excited if I was a chelsea fan, this seasons a free hit and next summer the young players will have more experience and they can spend a ****ing fortune
You know Chelsea can easily sack manager? Because thier owner have zero patience Also hardly to get excited when you concede 2 goals a game this is worrying its similar to our problem

Pepes blue pill

You know Chelsea can easily sack manager? Because thier owner have zero patience Also hardly to get excited when you concede 2 goals a game this is worrying its similar to our problem

They can and do but I think lampard would have to be a disaster to be fired in his first season, and yes I know they concede and have said they will concede and score loads this season, it would be a concern for me but I would be pleased with what the manager has done in a quick amount of time

Lampard already has a style of play that everyone can see, whilst we have to watch whatever emery is doing every week

Iceman10

Established Member

I think Chelsea went with Lampard and the advertised youth project to buy time from the club's support, knowing this season was after Hazard had left along with the transfer window ban. It has worked, and will do for some time, as evidenced by fans cheering off the team despite losing against Liverpool, and it being the second loss for them in a week. I'm also not convinced as to Abramovich's ambition being as much as it used to be.

Brolin

Liverpool Fan

If they get too 4 this season, and spend well next summer they will be right up there with us and City next season.
Need to invest big in their front line though

Top Bottom