• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Aston Villa |Sunday 22nd September | KO 16:30 | Not Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

Good to see Saka starting after the UEL game, he deserves it but Emery clearly has his favourites, Özil should be starting ahead of Guendozi, Toreirra should be in aswell I think aswell as Chambers again, otherwise it's a decent line up I reckon. Hopefully we won't play out from the back though.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

Martinez didn't play out from the back, I wonder if it's the 2 different keepers tactics actually? We'll see from tonight I guess.

blaze_of_glory

He's a CAM who is no longer even expected to track back. His body language is not great. I can understand why there may be a problem with him not setting a good example to our younger players.
He tracked back and was even trying to lead the press last game. His body language is just how it is, it doesn't meany anything really.

All the younger players love him by all accounts as well. I think this is some personal thing where Emery is trying to show the team doesn't need Özil, and it's been hurting us for nearly a year now.

Ewarwoowar

stopstream link6 sorry can't copy paste, english commentary good stream need to refresh maybe twice in a match

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I think it's Banner's new thing. Have a **** line up so you can sub on a good player if the game calls for it. Surprised he isn't part of Emery's backroom staff with such innovation.

How’s it a sh*t line up though? I don’t like Xhaka but he was MOTM in Frankfurt.

Anyone who doesn’t rate Guendouzi by now should be embarrassed. Don’t see how there’s room for Ceballos and Özil in the same team either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom