• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Unai Emery: Adios

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
He needs to go, barring some miraculous turn around in our playing style.

I personally would get rid of he makes top four if there are better options available in the summer

He just doesn't seem to have made an imprint on our team

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
Leicester sacked ranieri after winning the league, this bellend couldn't even get 4th in his first season, the board needs to start behaving like a big club.
I‘m afraid our board is not as ballsy.

A top 4 finish (which is likely considering that Chelsea are young/made no signings and Man Utd suck) means that Sanllehi can show the progress to the Kroenke‘s who don‘t follow us or know how football is supposed to play and they‘ll eat it up.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
I‘m afraid that Man Utd will sack Ole soon and get Allegri in. It‘ll be like missing on Klopp because Wenger won the FA Cup, all over again.

The Klopp move or lack thereof was probably our biggest failure this decade. Wenger has to take the blame for that one, no question about that for me.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
As much as I want it to happen no chance our club will sack a manager on the back of a win. Our best hope is Raul and Edu uses the 14 days after the United game to sit down and make a decision

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Football is a bit like elections. Before it's unpredictable. After it's unexplainable... But there's an opportunity for us to make it unforgettable.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Sunday, May 19

RB Leipzig want to offer Benjamin Šeško a new contract to stay for one more year [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal are the negotiating table for Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim via Sport_Witness]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom