• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Worst Arsenal memory?

What is your worst Arsenal memory?

• Total voters

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Simple question, what is the lowest point you’ve been reduced to by this emotionally abusive club out of the options in the poll?

Video refreshers for you all...

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

06 CL final without question, it was really really painful because we were so close and were deserving of it that year. In that competition we were the best team that year. A sending off and an offside goal is really hard to take. Also Henry bottled it so that was annoying.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
A couple of games after the 2-1 win against foxes in 2016...didn't really stung as i thought it was when it unfolded, but during the summer i felt like ****. The league was there for the taking...Swansea loss at home the most vivid memory

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Has to be not winning the CL. Almunia got started his career there. Thierry left, etc.

Imagine had we won it.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
The Champions League final, in fact those 13 minutes at the end that were the worst for me.

We should have had the game buried by half time, the Henry one on one with the keeper and that red card are stand out moments for us that night.

Also Wenger should have not replaced that working back four that got us there. Makeshift yes, but functional and effective.

Last edited:

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

The Champions League final, in fact those 13 minutes at the end that were the worst for me.

We should have had the game buried by half time, the Henry sitter and that red card are stand out moments for us that night.

Also Wenger should have not replaced that working back four that got us there. Makeshift yes, but functional and effective.

It was a nightmare choice though, Ashley Cole or the player who got you there.

Feel it was a lose-lose for Wenger.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Mine isn't there. All the above hurt like ****, but the one that hurt me most for reasons I'm not even sure of, was the 2001 FA Cup final where we dominated Liverpool and lost 1-2 to two **** face Owen goals.
Vieira's best game. He was ****ing amazing that day. We deserved to win that game. Hated Michael Owen after that game.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

The Wayne Bridge game was tough because I feel that was our best chance of winning the CL.

Would’ve faced Monaco in the semis and Mourinho’s Porto in the final and we were Invincibles in the league.

2007/08 was a brutal loss seen as we scored thirty seconds before they got a penalty but I don’t think we’d have made it through Chelsea then United.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
I picked 8-2. Not because I felt the worst but because I remember that being the day I gave less of a **** about the game the way I used to. I dont even get that angry after losses after that. Couldn't get worse. My obsession with football remains but emotionally I'm less invested whether we win or lose. Partly why my focus has shifted over to the development aspect of the club.

Wayne Bridge was a close second. We were a lock on to win the CL that season IMO.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Vieira's best game. He was ****ing amazing that day. We deserved to win that game. Hated Michael Owen after that game.
Yeah I was going to add that; that's definitely one of the reasons it was so sickening. Vieira was so obviously brilliant that Gerrard came out and said it was an education to have seen his display. Said Vieira totally controlled the game from the middle and when they made adjustments for him, he just moved 20 yards back and carried on controlling the game and having the same influence. :lol:

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Yeah I was going to add that; that's definitely one of the reasons it was so sickening. Vieira was so obviously brilliant that Gerrard came out and said it was an education to have seen his display. Said Vieira totally controlled the game from the middle and when they made adjustments for him, he just moved 20 yards back and carried on controlling the game and having the same influence. :lol:
He was truly a force of nature. Wont be another. I dont remember the last time we had a player recently who was close to his blend of technique, physical aggression and warrior mentality. Only Joe Willock is stylistically close and as high as his ceiling is, its hugely unlikely he will reach that level of sheer brilliance. I am looking forward to seeing him try though.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Mine isn't there. All the above hurt like ****, but the one that hurt me most for reasons I'm not even sure of, was the 2001 FA Cup final where we dominated Liverpool and lost 1-2 to two **** face Owen goals.
Stephane ****ing Henchoz. Probably the most blatant handball ever, behind Maradona.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Vieira was a unique player. If there ever even was a player of his mould, no one was as good at it like him. There doesn't even exist anyone like him in the modern game.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
He was truly a force of nature. Wont be another. I dont remember the last time we had a player recently who was close to his blend of technique, physical aggression and warrior mentality. Only Joe Willock is stylistically close and as high as his ceiling is, its hugely unlikely he will reach that level of sheer brilliance. I am looking forward to seeing him try though.
No midfielder I've ever seen comes close for me tbh. We talk about Arsenal gods and kings (DB and TH) but Paddy will always be my No.1 all time Arsenal player. If I ever met him I'd probably weep and fall on the floor.

blaze_of_glory

In hindsight it has to be the CL final, as it would have changed the direction of the club. At the time it didn't hit me so hard because I naively thought we'd be back there soon enough.

Cesc leaving was really tough though, and it was so drawn it that it made it all worse.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Stephane ****ing Henchoz. Probably the most blatant handball ever, behind Maradona.
He was a serial hand-baller and always got away with it.He did it to loads of other teams and got away with it. Fair play to the **** :lol:

Latest posts+

Top Bottom