• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Worst Arsenal memory?

What is your worst Arsenal memory?

• Total voters

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Almost all Ars-Liv games.
The Barca and Bayern games

Liverpool 5 - 1 Arsenal the saddest recently.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
It's undoubtedly Paris.
I remember being gutted and kept thinking of it for days.

That missed one-on-one chance from Henry could've changed everything and it would be a perfect case of Wenger's new era after Invincibles.

It was a time when we knew Cole, Campbell and Pires would be leaving, Bergkamp retiring, there were many clouds over Henry's contract and after the final, I really thought that was probably our only chance of winning CL for a long time.

Wenger's substitution of Pires was odd and then the decision to take off Fabregas, not introducing Reyes in for Ljungberg, playing Cole instead of Flamini who was brilliant in the run-up etc... offered a lot of hindsight material.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
That missed one-on-one chance from Henry could've changed everything and it would be a perfect case of Wenger's new era after Invincibles.
There was one sitter in the first 20 minutes that he missed when we still played 11vs11, but yeah, the one-on-one you're talking about is definitely the worst memory and biggest disappointment

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
Without a doubt when the adulterer scored that wonder goal against us in the FA semi, such was my hatred for United .

I surprised it took that long to get a mention. United's famous treble may never have happened.

Another is the 4-2 at Highbury following the invincible season. John bleeding O'Shea with the lob goal.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Yes we know. The request is quite clearly for the mods to kindly reach out to someone who looks after the infrastructure, were not asking them to ssh into a container to restart processes.
And that someone would actually know that before mods from log files filled with errors

Wryer

We probably top the league in terms of the number of worst-memories over the last 15 years.

The 2018 UCL semi-final home loss against ManUtd was the hardest on hindsight. Because that for me was the start of the Arsenal degeneration that is eating us till this day - feeble, naive, timid and fragile.

All other instances were momentary heart aches, but this for me was the start of our slow and painful weakening of quality and class.

Last edited:

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
Dont give a F about nasri leaving but fabregas leaving sucked. Probably the worst since i started supporting 2007

Manberg

Predator
It's got to be Paris for me. Although the accumulation of events in the 2010-2011 season is a close second (Having a strong season then dropping out of four competitions in the space of 3 weeks, losing Fabregas and Nasri after Wenger said we can't be a big club if we do etc.)

The big score losses don't affect me much. The 8-2 for example was more bad luck if anything due to injuries, suspensions and most importantly having to qualify for the CL in a big match in 30 degree Italy heat 3 days prior. Can't really be pissed at that.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

the game away at united after winning late against leicester.

they had a bunch of kids and carrick centreback

title race and we couldn't even win that

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
All my worst Arsenal memories have been mentioned. I was 12 years old when we lost in Paris and I genuinely remember tearing up asking my old man wtf just happened.

The 6-0 away to Chelski stands out because it happened on my birthday. That was ****ing brutal. However one memory I can’t ever shake is our CL tie against Barca in 2010/11;

Van Judas was farcically sent off. But we still managed to keep ourselves in the tie. Wilshere, fresh off owning their entire midfield at The Emirates, slides Bendtner in for the winner and that clown’s touch was unfathomably bad (8:41).

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
1. CL Final 2. Wayne Bridge goal 3. Martins goal

One I'm not seeing mentioned is that CL Semi-Final where United beat the sh!t out of us in Emirates, was such an embarrassing game.

mpower2540

First time poster, long time reader so hello everyone! I’m surprised no one’s mentioned the 2-0 defeat at OT which ended our unbeaten run. Mike Riley refereeing and giving them an 8th penalty in a row at OT after Rooney dived, Ferdinand taking out Ljungberg when he was through on goal and Van Nistlerooy raking his studs down Cole’s leg and not even picking up a yellow.........pretty sure Reyes got kicked off the park that day too. Never felt that team was the same after such a travesty of a defeat. I was so angry I threw my homework out the window :lol::facepalm:

Latest posts+

Top Bottom