• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EFL Cup: Arsenal vs Nottingham Forest |Tuesday 24th September | KO 19:45 | Streams

What will the result be

• Arsenal go through in 120 mins or pens

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Loooooool our second team is way better than our first. The rules are simple, if Arsenal play well we praise Ljungberg, if we play badly it’s all on Emery. On a serious note, did anyone find it weird the camera kept zooming in on Ljungberg instead of Emery?

Uncle Good-Advice

Some of you guys should participate in the competiton for weirdest concussion ever, you may be pretty much into it :) Joking aside, concussions should never be taken lightly even where there are no apparent short-term symptoms, so fingers crossed for ESR health!

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

First time this season we didn't play like crap and the forum got fixed up too.

What a day.

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

Some of you guys should participate in the competiton for weirdest concussion ever, you may be pretty much into it :) Joking aside, concussions should never be taken lightly even where there are no apparent short-term symptoms, so fingers crossed for ESR health!
Still better than when i knocked out 2 of my front teeth in P.E class a few months prior to that.

OSBK

Established Member
Looked great tonight. Thought forest were really poor, they have looked decent in the championship.

Martinez- 6 literally had nothing to do
Chambers- 9 brilliant performance
Holding- 7 easy night and a goal
Mustafi- 8 thought he marshalled well tonight
Tierney- 9 super first game
Torrira- 7 sat and protected, job well done
Willock- 8 great energy, needs time
Nelson- 7 grew into the game
Esr- 6 struggled alittle, bad luck with injury
Özil- 8 his touches and controlled passing is a joy
Martinelli- 9 wonderkid simples

Subs-

Saka- 8 electric and forest will have nightmares about him.
Bellerin- 8 so so good to see him back
DC- 7 came on and went straight at a very tired forest and looked very good.

Emery- 8 give the man credit, played the kids and they repaid him. Some players tonight showed they should be starting every week, monday night will tell us everything we need to know about emery.

Ewarwoowar

I once got concussion repairing a caravan that had a bow in the side of it, I parked it in between the 2 pillars of a barn door and place a scissor jack off the pillar to the caravan wall and wound the jack right up, it worked a treat until caravan gave it the slip, it went twang and it hit me just above the eye, and knocked me off a step ladder, bled like a pig.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom