• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EFL Cup: Arsenal vs Nottingham Forest |Tuesday 24th September | KO 19:45 | Streams

What will the result be

• Arsenal go through in 120 mins or pens

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Manberg

Predator
So you just pulled it out of your arse for nothing. Lovely stuff.

That's the kind of reply I'd expect from a typical Millennial plastic polluter. It's all gimme gimme gimme without thinking about the ethical and environmental consequences.
Do you drink from plastic water bottles by any chance?

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
That's the kind of reply I'd expect from a typical Millennial plastic polluter. It's all gimme gimme gimme without thinking about the ethical and environmental consequences.
Do you drink from plastic water bottles by any chance?

Are you ok? :lol: might well be the biggest meltdown I've on here. Not surprising, if you're a self proclaimed environmentalist.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Lies. He wanted £200k p/w and that wasn't offered to him by the club. Instead we keep Özil on £350k p/w.

Lies on your part.

Ramsey was offered a contract, he ummed and arred for too long and the offer was withdrawn after Emery evaluated what he was bringing to the table.

Also, Özil’s wages have nothing to do with Ramsey. It’s remarkable how any and everything can be related back to Özil’s wages- creative I must say :lol:.

Manberg

Predator
Lies on your part.

Ramsey was offered a contract, he ummed and arred for too long and the offer was withdrawn after Emery evaluated what he was bringing to the table.

Also, Özil’s wages have nothing to do with Ramsey. It’s remarkable how any and everything can be related back to Özil’s wages- creative I must say :lol:.

It's not true. It was a PR cover-up to save face.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Lies on your part.

The White Pelè

Human Highlight Reel
The perfect night. Hector and Kieran's return, Martinelli's two amazing goals and our youngsters showing their great potential once again.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
Lies. He wanted £200k p/w and that wasn't offered to him by the club. Instead we keep Özil on £350k p/w.

Hmmmmm...should I make half what Özil makes or go to Italy to play with Ronaldo *thinking emoji*

Either way, he wasn't sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom