• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

When will these server errors end? Update: NOW!

Should Jasard henceforth be known as Sir Jasard The Forum Saviour?

• Total voters

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Honestly I think the only reason they bought this site was to make money from the ads. If you're on Android get Firefox on your phone and PC with https://addons.mozilla.org/en-GB/firefox/addon/ublock-origin/, you're life will be much better. Unfortunately Chrome on Android doesn't let you install plugins to block ads.

You're the man first thing, better than the mods.

But who's not got ublock origin in 2019? Pathetic.

download chrome and get ublock origin, HTTPS everywhere and pop up blocker people.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Would be quite cool if the entire AM community moved to Gooners world or something. The acclimatisation period would be hilarious.:lol:

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
All it took was some who could genuinely be arsed, not like all the pretend techy’s and fake Good Samaritan **** stains of this board, as nice as they may seem and as futile as their efforts are. **** me, they may even have lives, the bastards.

Arise, Sir @Jasard . You’re an example the many schmucks of this board should follow.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

They probably constantly have their finger over the shutdown button for this site, probably barely worth the running costs :lol:
Public Service Announcement: If this forum goes down we're all moving to gooners world.

(unless I get very rich and set up my own forum which I would actually consider doing if I had the spare cash)

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Search for the owners of the forum to fix it?

Are you implying that the owners are not aware of the so called errors?
What exactly am I missing here?
I don't know but you seem clueless and I'm going to stop responding to you now because it's tedious.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Thanks to @razörist and @Jasard, forums running sweet now.

On android I use an app called adblocker browser it has a 4.8 out of 5 rating in google store, is free, lite on ram, am really impressed with it.
Aye no problem mate, sometimes we need somebody amidst us to stand up and say enough is enough and I'm happy @Jasard was able to assist.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Public Service Announcement: If this forum goes down we're all moving to gooners world.

(unless I get very rich and set up my own forum which I would actually consider doing if I had the spare cash)

The influx of so many supporters will ensure that the "Emery Out" thread bypasses the "Wenger Out" in record time :lol:

Top Bottom