• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Amrabad

blaze_of_glory

Homoeroticism is basically standard in any team dressing room. It's integral to male sports. Look at all the ass slapping in the NFL. Look up NHL hazing rituals (ball shaving).

Boys will be boys (with boys if there aren't any girls around). Only a problem if people are being forced into participating.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Such happy blokes, especially Greenwood! The gayness is infectious! It's just like when you see Mustafi dancing, you just smile in awe eyes wide open and think what a place the world is!

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Homoeroticism is basically standard in any team dressing room. It's integral to male sports. Look at all the ass slapping in the NFL. Look up NHL hazing rituals (ball shaving).

Boys will be boys (with boys if there aren't any girls around). Only a problem if people are being forced into participating.

Reminded me of this clip

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan

There's always a bit of gay banter in the dresser. But a mate of mine who plays lower league football has told me about a loner type of guy who had newly joined the team being hit with cocks in his face after a few weeks which takes it a bit far imo.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Think this is just a play to keep him till the summer, bet they’ve already got someone lined up.

Potch or Allegri.

Interesting though, Zidane might be out of a job before too long so if they want Poch they may have competition.

Ewarwoowar

I thought these academy guys certainly ones there from 6 years 0ld would be wrapped in a bubble so as not draw negative attention to the club?

BobP

Memri Fan
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/f...l-message-Manchester-United-sacking-2016.html

'I don't know if I'm going to be here next season, but I want to tell you how proud I am of every single one of you': Juan Mata reveals Louis van Gaal's final message to his Man United squad minutes before his sacking in 2016... despite just winning the FA Cup

source.gif

Top Bottom