• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2019/20 Gameweek 7

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Yes why our game in monday not Sunday? Even if for TV reasons Sunday got only 1 game ffs

nicky47

Established Member
Considering the effort Liverpool put into matches, amazes me how consistent the same starting 11 is. Think I'm right in saying it doesn't really change.

I hope when Holding, Bellerin, Tierny and Lacazette come back into the starting 11 we'll have a bit of luck with injuries.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Considering the effort Liverpool put into matches, amazes me how consistent the same starting 11 is. Think I'm right in saying it doesn't really change.

I hope when Holding, Bellerin, Tierny and Lacazette come back into the starting 11 we'll have a bit of luck with injuries.
Yes the squad they got pretty healthy no long term injures few injury prone players

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Same XI as against Chelsea, always stock up on Liverpool players for fantasy.

Especially when you don’t know who Pep the bald fraud will play one week to the next.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Same XI as against Chelsea, always stock up on Liverpool players for fantasy.

Especially when you don’t know who Pep the bald fraud will play one week to the next.

What we do know is that he under no circumstances will play Phil Foden (in my view, the biggest talent in England) Absolute fraud and absolute bald.

Ewarwoowar

Pool do get injuries, just not front 3 in Mane, Firminio and Salah, they are pretty astute at riding tackles and also like a good dive and do seem to get plenty protection from the refs.

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
This Liverpool team is full of cross merchants if you don't completely allow them dominate the midfield. Sheffield doing a great job closing the space in the middle.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
This Liverpool team is full of cross merchants if you don't completely allow them dominate the midfield. Sheffield doing a great job closing the space in the middle.
Yes we done that against them if you frustrate them they'll just keep it crossing for thier short height front 3

Latest posts+

Top Bottom