• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Sports betting thread

Pepes blue pill

Like the look of Utd women to beat liverpool women this coming Saturday

Think utd are a pretty good team and competed pretty well with us and city so far this season, they will also have great support behind them being at home

Liverpool have lost all 3 games this season including to newly promoted **** ladies and in the cup to sheffield utd who are a division below

Pepes blue pill

Like the look of Utd women to beat liverpool women this coming Saturday

Think utd are a pretty good team and competed pretty well with us and city so far this season, they will also have great support behind them being at home

Liverpool have lost all 3 games this season including to newly promoted **** ladies and in the cup to sheffield utd who are a division below

Got 1.95 on this and just had a look and best price I can see is 1.50, just hope I get rewarded for it, only disappointment was I wanted to see the early handicap prices but couldn't see any that were up.

Utd minus 1 is priced at 1.81, so just comparing the price I got for them to win and the current minus 1 handicap price you can see the huge value you can get in sports/leagues where less money is bet n thus the odd makers spend less time on them

Last edited:

Pepes blue pill

Put a tenner on yesterdays winnings on skys Rhian Brewster (LIV), Dominic Solanke (BOU) and Mason Greenwood (MNU) all to score at 8/1 for a bit of interest

Pepes blue pill

Sky got Arsenal at 5.50 for the cup game against liverpool, priced up almost like both teams will have their 1st teams out, Arsenal were 6.50 for the league match

Put 150 down and will hopefully lay off for a free bet before the actual game as I dont think Arsenal will be anywhere near that high near match day

Pepes blue pill

Got 1.95 on this and just had a look and best price I can see is 1.50, just hope I get rewarded for it, only disappointment was I wanted to see the early handicap prices but couldn't see any that were up.

Utd minus 1 is priced at 1.81, so just comparing the price I got for them to win and the current minus 1 handicap price you can see the huge value you can get in sports/leagues where less money is bet n thus the odd makers spend less time on them

Utd got smashed in, just layed stake back on betfair at 1.38 as watching the game and utd dont look great tho I still expect them to win, happy to free roll it now, probs a bad decision considering the value I had but had a decent amount on so getting stake back at least is more comfy for me

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Utd got smashed in, just layed stake back on betfair at 1.38 as watching the game and utd dont look great tho I still expect them to win, happy to free roll it now, probs a bad decision considering the value I had but had a decent amount on so getting stake back at least is more comfy for me
Good decision! I used to trade on betfair but it's too full-on! I can just about monitor the cashout value on 365 these days :lol:

Pepes blue pill

Good decision! I used to trade on betfair but it's too full-on! I can just about monitor the cashout value on 365 these days :lol:

Yeah 0-0 at ht, stopped watching n put on the mens games, will check result later

Yeah, its best for odds even after commission, think bet365 is meant to be one of the best for cashouts among the bookies right?

Pepes blue pill

The tennis accas have been difficult lately which is always the case this time of year--it's about identifying the players that have hit form late in the season or are still improving. I'd follow Sumit Nagal over a cliff right now. The greatest Indian ever born. I've ruined it now though :facepalm:

I thought u mean nadal but messed up the spelling :lol: shows how I have stopped following tennis except the big comps

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
I thought u mean nadal but messed up the spelling :lol: shows how I have stopped following tennis except the big comps
:lol: Keep an eye out for him. Tends to piss around but get over the line against players lower ranked, but you get really good value on him when he plays someone ranked higher. Clay looks his best surface but arguably his best performance has come on hard court against Federer at the US, where he nicked the first set off him.

Pepes blue pill

:lol: Keep an eye out for him. Tends to piss around but get over the line against players lower ranked, but you get really good value on him when he plays someone ranked higher. Clay looks his best surface but arguably his best performance has come on hard court against Federer at the US, where he nicked the first set off him.

Will do

Pepes blue pill

Utd won two nil in the end, so a decent win and I bet liverpool in play so basically got what I woulda got if i hadnt layed stake off in the ladies game.

Had 20 on kameko in the 1.50, only came 2nd but gets refunded as part of skys money back offer

got 20 on skys Chelsea, Tottenham & Wolves all to win at 5.5 n still got a five quid free bet that I might Put on Everton to beat city to finish the days betting (hope that one will lose)

Good luck with your bets lads

Latest posts+

Top Bottom