• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2019/20 Gameweek 7

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Do Utd go all out for the goal here and risk being caught on the counter or is it a case of a 1-0 defeat to Liverpool is a decent result morale wise?

I'd say it is. They've proven they're a side that can give as well as they get. Wilder is doing a fantastic job.

Pepes blue pill

This will be 7 wins out of 7 for Pool. No stopping them. City have to get their **** together, can’t have Pool going unbeaten.

To be fair city only played bad v Norwich and were punished, the Sp**s result they were incredible, you wont see a result like that often, they could/should have won by a large margin

I do think liverpool will do it tho, winning it 3 times in a row will be insane from city

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

A friend of mine made an excellent point, you shouldn't be allowed to make subs after the 90th minute. Because any sub after that point is pure time-wasting tactic.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
A friend of mine made an excellent point, you shouldn't be allowed to make subs after the 90th minute. Because any sub after that point is pure time-wasting tactic.
What IF you wanna sub att 85th and play goes om? Rule would be wierd. Injuryt also.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

What IF you wanna sub att 85th and play goes om? Rule would be wierd. Injuryt also.

Is if it often that there's 5 minutes on uninterrupted football? Especially in the closing stages you'd imagine there's gonna be a few stops in play. I suppose in this circumstance if you make the official aware that you're gonna make a change at the next break of play then it'd be ok.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Not sure, what if you have an injury or need to change tactics and make an attacking/defensive substitution if you’ve just conceded?

Ewarwoowar

Then they might have to put in an injury clause, saying if a player is injured beyond the 90 they can make a sub, but then the dark arts would have players feigning injury to get that sub and though time would be added for that, it still upsets momentum for opposing team.

Top Bottom