• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ex-Gunner Watch

Is it wrong to still love Giroud

• Yes he’s no longer a gooner

• No he will always be a top man

Results are only viewable after voting.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Didn't know where to put this, but Monreal sat down with our beloved Tony Adams and it was quality.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Ramsey settling in well, already becoming a key player with a lot of Juve's attacks are coming through him playing a significant role. Interestingly enough Juve played a 4-3-1-2 formation in their most recent game with Ramsey in the 10 role.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐

Ramsey settling in well, already becoming a key player with a lot of Juve's attacks are coming through him playing a significant role. Interestingly enough Juve played a 4-3-1-2 formation in their most recent game with Ramsey in the 10 role.

I thought Sarri was the worst appointment for Ramsey, but he's been so good even Sarri had to adapt.

Juve fans are loving him, if he can stay injury free(his biggest problem) he'll universally be recognised as world class soon enough.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
EF4AqyaXoAAKfA-.jpg:large

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
I thought Sarri was the worst appointment for Ramsey, but he's been so good even Sarri had to adapt.

Juve fans are loving him, if he can stay injury free(his biggest problem) he'll universally be recognised as world class soon enough.

On the transfermarkt Juventus forum they're raving about Ramsey. Say he's technical, energetic, creative and already in sync with especially Dybala and Pjanic. They also rate him far higher than Rabiot, who many on here said was better than Aaron. He really should've been the pinnacle and captain of Arsenal, but on the other hand good for him. Lives in Italy, earns well and will win more trophies.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Donyell Malen - what happened with this lad and us, why did we sell him? I see he is ripping it up right now.

Was there even a fee?

squallman

Still Pining for Wenger

Here he is, ripping it up for the most successful club in Italy that's made CL finals and won 7 or 8 Scudettos in a row.

Yet there was a debate over whether or not he was good enough for us or worth resigning........

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

Chelsea legend and ex-Arsenal goalkeeper has taken up a new career. Be worth 15 points a season to his new team ;)

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Ian Wright interviews Dennis Bergkamp. Some funny bits in this - especially when Dennis tells how they booed Sol Campbell in training to get him prepared for the NLD. Also touches on the current Arsenal team.

Haha I came to this thread to post this :lol::lol:

Top Bottom