• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bundesliga Thread

The White Pelè

Human Highlight Reel
Bayern win and go top thanks to Schalke thrashing Leipzig. Leverkusen, Gladbach and Wolfsburg win as well. Dortmund-Werder now.

PoleInGoal

Player:Tomiyasu
Dortmund defensive squad depth is pitiful, without Hummels they look very vulnerable. You can't have Weigl as a starting CB if you want to challenge for the title ffs. You really have to win the tricky games vs Bremen and Frankfurt

PoleInGoal

Player:Tomiyasu
Freiburg doing so well atm. Maybe back in the Europa League next season.
They've had a very favourable start to the season, played only bottom half teams. Today I felt they were fortunate to get a win, a draw would have been a fairer result. Waldschmidt scored a worldie to win it for them. He is a real talent and I think his form will determine their success this season.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
Freiburg doing so well atm. Maybe back in the Europa League next season.

Hope not. Got sympathies for that club cause it's close by and got massive respect for their work, but iirc the last time they reached the EL they got relegated - intl footie stretches their muscles too hard. Then again times have changed.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
There is no challenge for Bayern again.

I think the table actually looks very, very interesting right now.

Bayern 14
Leipzig 13
Freiburg 13
Schalke 13
Gladbach 13
Leverkusen 13
Wolfsburg 12
Dortmund 11
Frankfurt 10

1st to 9th all within the reach of 4 points. 5 teams with 13 points. I fully expect some of these teams to drop off into the EL fight - Freiburg, Wolfsburg, maybe Schalke and Gladbach (although I think both might do good things if they can stabilize), probably Frankfurt - but the way this table looks I wouldn't say the Bundesliga is decided yet.

The White Pelè

Human Highlight Reel
Wow! Bayern lost at home against Hoffenheim, despite Lewa scoring again. Unfortunately, Dortmund are so **** and don't take advantage of it, as they draw 2-2 against Freiburg. Mainz win, instead. Leipzig draw. Schalke-Colonia now, with Schalke having the chance to go top.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Bundesliga look going to be unpredictable this season alot of point being dropped by top teams

Latest posts

Top Bottom