• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

A Bald Fraud's Chester City

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

tumblr_py8ivrNUys1r6mcwfo1_540.png

Bernardo lad come on :facepalm:

Why on earth would he think this is acceptable? Even so, let's say Mendy is ok with it surely Bernardo would think it'd still be a bit dodgy posting it on social media. He's had an absolute mare.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
Think Silva is City's whipping boy, there's videos of City players, Mendy included, bullying him and doing all kinds of sh!t to him.

Racist remarks is probably the only way he can get under Mendy's skin. Whether it's "friendly", I don't think Mendy gets to decide that, he's most certainly used to get it from all corners during his career.

Good thing the ignorant c*nt went public with that tweet though, maybe he'll finally learn that it's not okay, friends or not.

GDeep™

League is very weak
This Bernardo Silva thing is taking on a life of its own.

Pep now saying similar has happened to white people a million times.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

At the very least it's stereotyping. Also you can't really just throw out there that white people also get compared because it's completely different.

I don't get why Bernardo just can't come out an apologise and Pep can't just say that Bernardo meant no harm but they'll be speaking to him about it and that he can understand why it'd cause offence.

With Pep it gets dodgier and dodgier. Just ask Eto'o and Yaya and you start to wonder. Also remember when he referred to white people as "normal people".

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Pep says no january transfers, City don't have that much money. Watch them splash up 50m for Fabian Schar and not 100m for Skriniar. Poor City. Bald fraud.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Pep says no january transfers, City don't have that much money. Watch them splash up 50m for Fabian Schar and not 100m for Skriniar. Poor City. Bald fraud.
Poor Pep. :(

Imagine he actually has to play a youngster instead of a 50 million player.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Poor Pep. :(

Imagine he actually has to play a youngster instead of a 50 million player.

He'd probably have a meltdown and cry

Me as an interviewer to Pep after Pool beats them 5-0 wil Garcia and some youngster in defence

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

I don't get what the fuss is about. Why was his tweet seen as racist?

Taking a leap of faith here & and assuming that you're not trolling and using this post to segway into a debate/discussion about your "views"

Please see my post above, the youtube link.

Manberg

Predator
Taking a leap of faith here & and assuming that you're not trolling and using this post to segway into a debate/discussion about your "views"

Please see my post above, the youtube link.

After looking into it I'd have to disagree with the racist notion. I looked the chocolate bar up and there are dark characters for the dark chocolate and light characters for the white chocolate versions, so there is equal representation there.

I see how some might be offended but the bottom line ought to be that Mendy wasn't offended. It should be left there.

samshere

Why so serieuse?
That chocolate product is more racist than the tweet, get rid of that. And it doesn't matter if they've made a white equivalent to be politically correct, the red lips are also suggestive of racism.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

After looking into it I'd have to disagree with the racist notion. I looked the chocolate bar up and there are dark characters for the dark chocolate and light characters for the white chocolate versions, so there is equal representation there.

I see how some might be offended but the bottom line ought to be that Mendy wasn't offended. It should be left there.

Point 1: Those lips, those wide eyes. The name Congo in the product. The SPEARS in the ad.....Are you abso fvcking lutley kidding me mate?????????????

Point 2: If he’s joking with his “pal” Mendy regarding potentially offensive topics then do it via direct messaging FFS eg: WhatsApp. As soon as he uploaded it to public social media he was rightly ripped a new one.

I knew from your initial post exactly what you were going to respond with :lol::facepalm::mad:

Last edited:

Manberg

Predator
Point 2: If he’s joking with his “pal” Mendy regarding potentially offensive topics then do it via direct messaging FFS eg: WhatsApp. As soon as he uploaded it to public social media he was rightly ripped a new one.

I knew from your initial post exactly what you were going to respond with :lol::facepalm::mad:

Social media is one of a footballer’s very few opportunities to show that he is human, I prefer footballers to banter on twitter than appear to be robots.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares

Latest posts+

Top Bottom