• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2019/20 Gameweek 7

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

That really awful from Hayden don't understand players when they tackle like that it always going to end up being sent off
Dont think it would have been as bad with different weather conditions.

A red card but it was there to be played and he got the ball. The slick pitch just kept him going.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Is Rodgers a CL big game manager?

Think we’ll be back in the CL next season and pushing the QF stages.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

The worse part is that Hayden will only serve a 3 game ban. Challenges like that really ought to result in 10 game bans.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Rodgers already proven he good manager the only thing i don't like about his time at Liverpool that the transfer business was very bad

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Is Rodgers a CL big game manager?

Think we’ll be back in the CL next season and pushing the QF stages.

Hard to say, Liverpool seriously underwhelming in the 14/15 season. He did get a couple of decent results vs City as Celtic manager but in general their fans seem to suggest he was never able to adapt against the likes of Barca, PSG and Bayern and often got absolutely trashed as a result.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Hard to say, Liverpool seriously underwhelming in the 14/15 season. He did get a couple of decent results vs City as Celtic manager but in general their fans seem to suggest he was never able to adapt against the likes of Barca, PSG and Bayern and often got absolutely trashed as a result.
That’s the issue, if we’re a CL club, which we probably will be by the summer, then I don’t know if I value him so highly.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah

To be fair to Rodgers he really only had SAS and perhaps Gerrard behind them.

We are slowly but surely putting together a great side, with arguably a left winger, central midfielder and central defender away from being the third best side in England.

Rodgers has done more with less, he deserves a chance to play his brand of football with quality side through and through.

Right now, give me Brendan and pay Arteta as number 2

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Who? I’m talking about Rodgers.

Emery I don’t think deserves anything.
Rodgers i mean not emery even tho the club will renew emery contact if we qualify to CL but that depends on if he improve our style of play

Top Bottom