• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Sports betting thread

Pepes blue pill

Utd won two nil in the end, so a decent win and I bet liverpool in play so basically got what I woulda got if i hadnt layed stake off in the ladies game.

Had 20 on kameko in the 1.50, only came 2nd but gets refunded as part of skys money back offer

got 20 on skys Chelsea, Tottenham & Wolves all to win at 5.5 n still got a five quid free bet that I might Put on Everton to beat city to finish the days betting (hope that one will lose)

Good luck with your bets lads

Laid stake back on the treble on betfair, free rolling for 70 quid now, still hope soton or Brighton **** it up for me tho, Saints meant to be all over Sp**s now

Betway_53D3499.pdf

Would you let that run or cash out? Am not so confident of Madrid after looking at their H2H vs Brugge

Cant see anything mate, madrid should deal with brugge regardless of head to head tho
My bad. Anyways, I still remain with Real Madrid on -1 handicap vs Brugge, PSG away at Galatasaray, City -1 handicap vs Zagreb and Liverpool at home vs Sazburg to win 40,000 of my local currency but with a cash out of around 10,000 right now. Thoughts?
PS. I staked 5,000

Pepes blue pill

My bad. Anyways, I still remain with Real Madrid on -1 handicap vs Brugge, PSG away at Galatasaray, City -1 handicap vs Zagreb and Liverpool at home vs Sazburg to win 40,000 of my local currency but with a cash out of around 10,000 right now. Thoughts?
PS. I staked 5,000

I mean on paper they all look decent, its really up to you, depends what the money means to you

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
PS. I staked 5,000

I would let that run out tbh.. Unless you really need the 10k(nigerian?), if you can afford to lose the 5k it's better to just risk it imo.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
I hate betting on Arsenal, but I really want to for tonight.. Great odds when we should be winning this, but Arsenal failing to win and me losing money on it would be too much lol.

Pepes blue pill

I hate betting on Arsenal, but I really want to for tonight.. Great odds when we should be winning this, but Arsenal failing to win and me losing money on it would be too much lol.

Same :lol::lol: I actually had 60 on us to beat Newcastle 1st game of the season, got on weeks before but cashed it out the day before :frustrated:

Im in agreement with you, think 3.50 (exchanges) is a huge price imo, wont be betting it tho, a win alone will make me happy enough ;)

Thought about it too but I just passed. I hate to pass on good odds and they end up hitting like I did with Atleti vs Real draw and U2.5 @ 5.40

Pepes blue pill

Yeah, if only we had a sound central defence pairing and a Gilberto type dm and both Hector and Tierney 100% fit.
On my side, I'd rather pass to reduce the curses that I'd hurl if we somehow **** up:lol:

Yeah think last time I had money on Arsenal was as part of an accum n they were the last leg to beat sporting lisbon away, best part was I was actually able to go to that game n the bet paid for a decent amount of the trip, will always love Welbeck for that

I bet Arsenal to win the EL at the start of last season as well but just switched the potential winnings onto chelsea for the final

Pepes blue pill

PS. I staked 5,000

Just woke up and saw the madrid score o_O:confused: got one back now, got them in a 25 pound double myself, slowly losing the wkend winnings

Annoying checked the stats and your minus 1 could easily be in, looks like they been all over them

Gambling is one cruel mistress :(:mad:

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Betway_53D3499.pdf

Would you let that run or cash out? Am not so confident of Madrid after looking at their H2H vs Brugge

Looks like your gut feeling was right mate, sorry for bad advice :lol:

In general though I'd avoid cash out unless it's for a substantial amount.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom