• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Manchester Utd vs Arsenal |Monday 30th September | KO 20:00 | Sky Sports

What will the fallout from Monday’s game be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Can you even fit a half fit Tierney on the bench?

Assuming that you want to include Saka and Martinelli.

Last edited:

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Urgh but after seeing Tierney I don't want to watch Kola plodding about again ffs. Worlds apart. I don't know why I got my hopes up.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Very frustrated that both Mesut and Kierney aren’t in the squad. Emery walking on a thin rope here. I’m confident fans won’t be happy if we drop this and use this as a source of anger.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
They probably wanted to assess him [Tierney] in 1st team training rather than the u23 game because he wasnt a certainty. Its disappointing but that's not one I'll hold over Emery.

No AWB changes things IMO. I would have learned to Nelson for purposes of coming inside rather than straight forward 1v1s but Saka might be better bet with no real 1v1 defender for them at RB.

Midfield has to be gotten right. Emery has put together one decent midfield this season - all the others have been porous and lacking thrust mostly.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Are people really expecting Saka or Nelson, or is it just hope? I see something like Guen, Torreira, Xhaka with Dani advanced of them and obviously Pepe/Auba.

Big question. Either that like against Liverpool or 3 attackers. Who knows.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
Urgh but after seeing Tierney I don't want to watch Kola plodding about again ffs. Worlds apart. I don't know why I got my hopes up.

Making us catch a glimpse of Tierney and Bellerin doing their stuff then making us watch AMN and Kola trying to do the same should really be added as a form of torture under the international human rights treaty at the UN.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Are people really expecting Saka or Nelson, or is it just hope? I see something like Guen, Torreira, Xhaka with Dani advanced of them and obviously Pepe/Auba.

It will be a narrow diamond in midfield like the Liverpool game again.

On another note, a defence of AMN, Sokratis, David Luiz and Kolasinac are four disasters waiting to happen.

That backline is trash. I can see us giving away another penalty tonight.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Very disappointing that there’s no Özil or Tierney- but Yanited being without AWB is huge for us. As poor as he is going forward, he’s genuinely a phenomenal defensive full back who’s rarely beaten.

They’re likely to have Young RB with Rojo at left back- we need to exploit them down the flanks. Pepe, the stage is set for you to really announce yourself- I believe, let’s go!

GDeep™

League is very weak
Rashford and Pogba starting gives Utd an edge, add Lingaard who turns into Hazard against us. They've got enough in attack to threaten us and pose a constant danger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom